Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 239
  1. #76
    Extraordinary Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,689

    Default

    This was Cute.

    I liked Kid Gladiator and Gladiator Father n Son thing. Made me smile.

    Aw shit....we have Two Vulcans. *sigh* Someone in the Krakoa Office screwed up someone is getting fired.
    MUTANT and PROUD
    #KRAKOA FOREVER

    #catchmutanthands

  2. #77
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Anyone remember which issue it was revealed Vulcan was resurrected? Just trying to figure out if it is worth going back and rereading some stuff now that other things are starting to come into play.
    It was X-men #1

  3. #78
    Incredible Member Journey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Doesn't this just confirm everyone's a clone at this point?

  4. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Anyone remember which issue it was revealed Vulcan was resurrected? Just trying to figure out if it is worth going back and rereading some stuff now that other things are starting to come into play.
    No it wasn't mentioned it seemed like the article is ahead of itself and the 9th issue to give spoilers lol
    Keep Your Society. Take It With You To The Grave.

  5. #80
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Doesn't this just confirm everyone's a clone at this point?
    All are a clone since Secret Wars, Franklin Richards rebuilt them.

    So, who cares.

  6. #81
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,745

    Default



    I hadnt even noticed this before. Half the face is Scott and the other half is Jean

  7. #82
    Astonishing Member CGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Doesn't this just confirm everyone's a clone at this point?

    All interpretations of the story are approved during this Hickman era.

    If thats what you believe to be true than it is.

  8. #83
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    7,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post


    I hadnt even noticed this before. Half the face is Scott and the other half is Jean
    Wow, that looks cool

  9. #84
    spit and hades! Andru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Oh well, there goes the conspiracy for two Vulcans lol.
    It seems like it is confirming it actually. No?

  10. #85
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    I'm thinking, not only is Emperor Vulcan extremely powerful, his son/daughter with Deathbird can be a dynastic problem for Xandra.

    Summers and Xavier full Game of Thrones in the Shi'ar Empire.

  11. #86
    Incredible Member Journey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    All are a clone since Secret Wars, Franklin Richards rebuilt them.

    So, who cares.
    You know I've read Secret Wars so many time and frankly still don't understand what the fuck happened there, but it really is very controversial if all these resurrected people are just clones, especially since the writers are so casual about killing the characters for shock and awe.

  12. #87
    spit and hades! Andru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post


    I hadnt even noticed this before. Half the face is Scott and the other half is Jean
    Considering he was a last minute fill-in for this issue, Asrar did an amazing job on art duties!

  13. #88
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I'm thinking, not only is Emperor Vulcan extremely powerful, his son/daughter with Deathbird can be a dynastic problem for Xandra.

    Summers and Xavier full Game of Thrones in the Shi'ar Empire.
    I think the bigger issue is him being batshit insane and loving indiscriminate genocide.

  14. #89
    Mighty Member MechaJeanix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Appalachia
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Doesn't this just confirm everyone's a clone at this point?
    No?

    If you are dead and go through the protocols then you are resurrected. And you are the latest version of yourself. If you are not dead and go through it then one of you might be a clone lol

    This is how I see it.

    Loved the issue. It was fun, well written and the characters voices were all good. Summers family in space. I can’t wait until the next issue.

  15. #90
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    I think the bigger issue is him being batshit insane and loving indiscriminate genocide.
    Yeah, but if he has people who support him in the Shi'ar empire, he's even more dangerous. There could be a civil war.

    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    You know I've read Secret Wars so many time and frankly still don't understand what the fuck happened there, but it really is very controversial if all these resurrected people are just clones, especially since the writers are so casual about killing the characters for shock and awe.
    Technically Spider-man was also "cloned" in The Other. Does it really matter? Not much. He is still our Peter Parker.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •