Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Carol stole Brand's job, renamed it Alpha Flight and gave everyone a Hala star insignia because she's genetically predisposed to being a fascist
    And then she got fired

So now all we see is the Hulk hunter unit Gamma Flight
    Mate, I didn't ask you for your Marvel ranting. So why are you telling me this?

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Mate, I didn't ask you for your Marvel ranting. So why are you telling me this?
    Because someone asked about Abigail Brand, SWORD and Alpha Flight and it seems relevant to mention that fascist Carol got the job, failed and now the Earth is getting invaded by Brood

So, when is the Cyclops and Magik book. Cause we need that

Between revealing Vulcan was never resurrected and Duggan revealing Artie & Leech are on the island, it’s always so fun seeing dumb theories getting stomped out.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    either he's the original with amnesia (Very not good.)

Or he's a clone while the original is out in space (Extra super duper very not good)
    Makes no sense that there’d be two Vulcans. Whoever updated this (likely Xavier, as we know they’re a Krakoan) knows Vulcan isn’t dead so why resurrect him?

Do the X-men even have 30 telepaths?

Betsy
    Kwannon
    Emma
    5 Cuckoos
    Kid Omega
    Xavier
    Rachel
    Sage
    Monet
    Cable
    Martha
    Apocalypse
    Sinister
    Selene
    Exodus

I didnt count the NM since they are already there but even then its just Dani, Karma and Chamber

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Between revealing Vulcan was never resurrected and Duggan revealing Artie & Leech are on the island, it’s always so fun seeing dumb theories getting stomped out.

Makes no sense that there’d be two Vulcans. Whoever updated this (likely Xavier, as we know they’re a Krakoan) knows Vulcan isn’t dead so why resurrect him?
    Excellent points! I need to decode the Krakoan on the updated file...

Oh it says UPDATE. Duh.
    Last edited by JB; 03-11-2020 at 10:38 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by saahir View Post
    I refuse to believe the Gen-X team lives in a dump, especially when everyone knows Jono is the one with the nasty room.
    I keep wondering why Hicks keeps having characters take shots at the Gen Xers if he supposedly likes them. But then I also remember Paige leaving her discarded skin all over her room. Yeah the Gen-Xers are slobs.

I totally missed the potential two vulcans thing but i guess i could see it. I was thinking while reading that since it was Shiar battle records they just updated it. Especially considering the story that just happened in new mutants. Like they thought vulcan died but they know he is alive because he is running around they just don't know he was resurrected. But there being two makes sense in combination with the recurring dream.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Betsy
    Kwannon
    Emma
    5 Cuckoos
    Kid Omega
    Xavier
    Rachel
    Sage
    Monet
    Cable
    Martha
    Apocalypse
    Sinister

I didnt count the NM since they are already there but even then its just Dani, Karma and Chamber
    Nanny! The others might be low level telepaths like her.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

The whole Vulcan thing is coming to a head quicker than expected. Kallark is not going to be happy to see the third Summers brother again. And how much does he remember?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

How does anyone know he's not dead? Everyone thought he was vaporized in that detonation. Gabriel hasn't been seen or heard from since War of Kings, so it's likely that they resurrected him with limited/edited memories based on the last Cerebro scan they had of him prior to RAFotSE. they knew he was an omega and had his dna and scan on file. Boom here's nu-Gabe. But old Gabe is still out there, and I think nu-Gabe is viewing through old's eyes when he's "dreaming". Just a theory.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Great read! Action was particularly great in this one. Very intrigued/worried about the Vulcan situation.

Asrar did such a great job with Jean's Marvel Girl costume. The mask was depicted wonderfully.

"Vulcan never died" is a terrifying sentence.

Wish Kid Gladiator wasn't here, never liked him. Or Broo, but at least he was good for exposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Betsy
    Kwannon
    Emma
    5 Cuckoos
    Kid Omega
    Xavier
    Rachel
    Sage
    Monet
    Cable
    Martha
    Apocalypse
    Sinister
    Selene
    Exodus

Some of the weird-looking random mutants that are in the background at parties have to be telepaths by pure statistics.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    How does anyone know he's not dead? Everyone thought he was vaporized in that detonation. Gabriel hasn't been seen or heard from since War of Kings, so it's likely that they resurrected him with limited/edited memories based on the last Cerebro scan they had of him prior to RAFotSE. they knew he was an omega and had his dna and scan on file. Boom here's nu-Gabe. But old Gabe is still out there, and I think nu-Gabe is viewing through old's eyes when he's "dreaming". Just a theory.
    If they never found the body, why would a cloned new Vulcan have the dream we saw he is having?
    I think he is the original, just nobody wants him to remember