Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I guuuueeeesssssssss, but I think the point of the data page was to reveal that Vulcan survived his experience in the Fault just like Black Bolt did and slowly floated back to Earth (or maybe secretly back in Shi’ar space).
    The issue opens with The scar.

The revelation that Vulcan isn't dead, shows a Vulcan that's currently floating in a sea that has the same coloring as the Scar.

I'm going to guess that there are two Vulcans

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Alex was also killed at the end of Rosenberg's Uncanny so they would have had to resurrect him and likely did so without the scars...physical at least. I don't think Mad King Vulcan was ever found and presumed dead so he's been out there the whole time. And now there are two of him.
    Alex's scars were healed by Elixir in Xmen Blue. That had nothing to do with the resurrection process

Yes I can read.
    Sorry, didn't mean it like that. Was just re-emphasizing.
    But what I am saying is that how would anyone know that Vulcan didn't die at the end of War of Kings?
    Not sure, but clearly somebody Krakoan knows anyways.

No guarantee that the datapages are necessarily chronological, I suppose.

And if this is the original, where are all the scars he sustained from all of the events from Kingbreaker go? I think most people have forgotten that Alex nearly killed him and Deathbird and he got some major scarring on his face. And then again from all the blasts he took from Black Bolt.
    The dream sequence of Vulcan in the Fault doesn't have any scars either.
    Last edited by H-E-D; 03-11-2020 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    There are plenty of healers to take care of that. Funny you mention Alex bc he himself had some major scars which are now gone. With that said, I think from a story standpoint, there is more potential in there being two Vulcans. Im not sure if thats the angle Hickman will go in, but there is something to mine there

I beleive Legion's whereabouts is unknown
    Yeah, Legion and Mister M are the two missing omegas.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    There are plenty of healers to take care of that. Funny you mention Alex bc he himself had some major scars which are now gone. With that said, I think from a story standpoint, there is more potential in there being two Vulcans. Im not sure if thats the angle Hickman will go in, but there is something to mine there
    It's a possibility.
    Vulcan never died: they rescued him from the fault, seems very hard, and mindwiped him. That would be too dangerous, mindwipes never really works
    or he still on the fault, and we have a duplicate

Extraordinary Member

Alex was also killed at the end of Rosenberg's Uncanny so they would have had to resurrect him and likely did so without the scars...physical at least. I don't think Mad King Vulcan was ever found and presumed dead so he's been out there the whole time. And now there are two of him.
    Could be, or however he came back from the Fault allowed him to regenerate his body including the scars.

Honestly, my biggest argument against this is I think there are two Kitty Pryde's and that is why this one cannot be rezzed and that would not add up if Vulcan was able to be rezzed as a dupe.

BANNED

At some point, I think Vulcan becoming two counter versions of himself is cool idea but then again I want the actual Vulcan back and see how goes against/for Krakoa.

Look I can't even front I thought this issue was really boring.

Mighty Member

Well there we go.

Double the Vulcans.

And Yeah... that's very not good.

Loved the interactions between Illyana and Cyclops.

Extraordinary Member

Anyone remember which issue it was revealed Vulcan was resurrected? Just trying to figure out if it is worth going back and rereading some stuff now that other things are starting to come into play.

BANNED

Oh well, there goes the conspiracy for two Vulcans lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Anyone remember which issue it was revealed Vulcan was resurrected? Just trying to figure out if it is worth going back and rereading some stuff now that other things are starting to come into play.
    House of X #1 and there isnt really anything worth reading there.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    House of X #1, list of Omegas.

If Emperor Vulcan has been absorbing the energies of that place all this time ...

Yeah, things are going to get complicated.