Default Dragon Shiryu (Saint Seiya) vs Rock Lee (Naruto)

Two green clothed martial Artists do battle.

Part 1 Lee vs Silver Saint arc Shiryu (pre-Seventh Sense, so no Light speed movement)

Standard gear and equipment for both.
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

I think Saint Seya characters are in a league of their own. Here is one of those cases.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I feel like Shiryu is a bit beyond Lee.

When you're like "casually dodging flurries of explicitly mach speed punches," and "reverse a waterfall with a kick," at the start of the series and your curve goes from there... I think you're well beyond the level for Part 1 Rock Lee to deal with.

Yeah, silver saint arc Shiryu hangs with Silver saints, and they are shown and stated to range from mach 2-5. Part 1 Lee is more of a representation of an average or above average Bronze Saint. He'd be a good fight for Shiryu back during the Galaxy tourny, but not during the Silver Saints arc.

Though it should be noted that without their cloths the saints are typically as tough as Batman and Cap America, and Bronze cloths can only take about 4000 kgs of force before shattering.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral