Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    So glad to have Cassara back. The art looks amazing as usual.

  2. #17
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's because she died last issue. She's been resurrected.
    And with her still using the arm tech it kinda proves the point I raised a few issues ago that they could have healed her body at any time and she could have kept the arm tech but they didnít.

  3. #18
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    278

    Default

    X-Force is focusing too much on Domino and making her look like Wolverine with her tech-arm.

    The art is fantastic though, probably one of the best.

  4. #19
    Fantastic Member davetvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Wish she didnít have the skunk stripe from her joke solo.

    Agreed, I hate it. Let Rogue's thing be Rogue's thing.

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    And with her still using the arm tech it kinda proves the point I raised a few issues ago that they could have healed her body at any time and she could have kept the arm tech but they didn’t.
    They could have but she wanted to keep/remember the pain.
    Keep Your Society. Take It With You To The Grave.

  6. #21
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    They could have but she wanted to keep/remember the pain.
    Just because physical scars are gone doesn’t erase the mental scars, something the preview points out from Domino’s conversation with Logan.

  7. #22
    Astonishing Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,843

    Default

    can someone explain to me what was up with Why Logan cut Quentins clothes?
    GrindrStone(D)

  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    can someone explain to me what was up with Why Logan cut Quentins clothes?
    A callback to this scene.



    And QQ probably bitched about being too hot.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Just because physical scars are gone doesn’t erase the mental scars, something the preview points out from Domino’s conversation with Logan.
    It can go both ways. She said that she can finally sleep because her physical trauma couldn't make her sleep.
    Keep Your Society. Take It With You To The Grave.

  10. #25
    Incredible Member franckd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    So glad to have Cassara back. The art looks amazing as usual.
    I love his art too... I wish he could be drawing all the run...
    But nowadays, it's happening less and less, especially with the X-Men Franchise. Having one and the same artist for a 2 or 3 years run seems like an utopia now.
    I miss that.

  11. #26
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    can someone explain to me what was up with Why Logan cut Quentins clothes?
    I get the feeling Quire was bitching about the heat and humidity.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  12. #27
    Astonishing Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2,451

    Default

    I wish frenzy was in this roster, perhaps cluster or warpath, that's my only gripe is some pieces of the roster (quire in particular)

  13. #28
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    I wish frenzy was in this roster, perhaps cluster or warpath, that's my only gripe is some pieces of the roster (quire in particular)
    Tired of warpath in every Xforce lineup,I'd rather they added Dust and maybe a speedster like Surge. I actually wish a council member had a vote or personal pick on the force for example Random from Exodus or Shinobi Shaw from Sebastian

  14. #29
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    174

    Default

    I wouldnít mind if they switch out Quire for someone more suitable for the group maybe archangel or blink. Jean has enough telekinetic firepower. They need a teleporter and someone who can aid with reconnaissance. Quire is just reckless. More a liability than an asset.

  15. #30
    Ultimate Member Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    11,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    A callback to this scene.



    And QQ probably bitched about being too hot.
    Well, we all know the real reason Logan did that... Is he horny for Quentin these days?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •