Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    Forge doing his thing and being a bit pushy.

LOL ok nope

Mighty Member

Forge doing his thing and being a bit pushy.

This is Tony, right? Not Forge?

Quote Originally Posted by braddocks View Post
    Yes, he is Tony.

Mighty Member

Could be. When I posted it I was looking for Forge using tech and it came up on a search. I do not have the book. And it does read like Tony. I also did not notice the connected goatee.
    Last edited by taozen; 07-22-2020 at 03:34 PM.

Mighty Member

The Maker.

Could be. When I posted it I was looking for Forge using tech and it came up on a search. I do not have the book. And it does read like Tony. I also did not notice the connected goatee.
    Easy mistake to make, no worries.

Have they ever featured in a book together? It could be cool to see Forge interact with other inventors.

Mighty Member

Easy mistake to make, no worries.

Have they ever featured in a book together? It could be cool to see Forge interact with other inventors.
    That would be interesting especially if they are working on some device together. That would be a chance to see how Forge designs things different than a traditional tech. designer.

Forge is a character thats striving as a support character as he's been making alot of appearances across multiple books.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Forge is a character thats striving as a support character as he's been making alot of appearances across multiple books.
    I love how Forge, Sage and Cece Reyes are everywhere now. They used to be lucky to get a panel every 12 months.
    X-writers are finally realizing their potential. I only wish Forge and Cece can become regulars in one of the ongoings to get more in-depth characterizations.

I'm loving Forge's new cameo king role in multiple X-books, hopefully one of the writers will spend some time on him eventually and not just leave him as a supporting character.

In other news, I recently found out via the claremontrun.com website that Claremont's original notes from Forge's first appearance had the character's name as Daniel. I wonder why this never made it to the actual pages, I always found silly how someone employed by the government never had a real name and surname. I'm not sure I necessarily love Daniel, what with the other native character in the canon already a "Danielle" but it would be nice for Forge to have ANY real name at this stage LOL

"Jonathon Silvercloud" is essentially a non-616 version from an alternate universe shown in one of those Academy X stories. It a fine enough name, I suppose, but yeah, none of the mainline stories have called him that.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!