Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Which villian would you want to get their own comic series?

I have been wondering a few times other villains got their minis are series. Which Wonder Woman villain would you want to get their own series?

Incredible Member

Cheetah. But, I'd like a good balance of Barbara Minerva pre-transformation and "Cheetah" (i.e. Barbara post-transformation). Maybe a storyline where ... Felix Faust somehow undoes or nullifies the Cheetah-curse and Barbara has to struggle with not having all of her Cheetah abilities, while also being tempted by fully restoring her humanity.

I'd also be interested in Circe, especially if they put a modern, feminist twist on her mythological origins.

Cheetah should really get a mini or a graphic novel to capitalize on the movie. Besides her, a reformed Silver Swan (though I guess she doesn't count as a villain in this case). And Dr Psycho is perfect for a Black Label book.

Circe. She’s immortal and has presumably been making deals and getting stuff done behind the scenes for centuries, I’d love to see that history explored.

Minister Blizzard was mentioned in Darkseid War as leading a group of religious fundamentalists, I would love to see that storyline, maybe as a precursor to facing down Diana in the modern day? He’s a villain I think could be wonderful with the right revamp.

Ares, Circe, Devastation or Silver Swan.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Cheetah, Dr. Poison, Giganta, Warmaster, or Dr. Psycho.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Giganta, no doubt.

I'd love to see Giganta get a mini-series to show her motivations and why she's a Wonder Woman villain, since the past few decades has seen her as just sort of a general DC Villain and occasionally a Wonder Punching Bag.

I also think a Godwatch mini-series with each issue focusing on a different member and their relationship to Diana and villainous motivation explored. We already have Cale, Cyber, and Poison in the team, toss in Giganta, Zara, and Blue Snowman and you have yourself a team book.

It'd be nice to see Cheetah get a mini-series or OGN but I don't think it's likely. Maybe a one-shot if her character is well-received in the movie. She already is getting a TPB compilation of her greatest stories, so who knows? But as much as I love Cheetah, it would be nice to see other villains given the spotlight for once.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'd love to see Giganta get a mini-series to show her motivations and why she's a Wonder Woman villain, since the past few decades has seen her as just sort of a general DC Villain and occasionally a Wonder Punching Bag.

I also think a Godwatch mini-series with each issue focusing on a different member and their relationship to Diana and villainous motivation explored. We already have Cale, Cyber, and Poison in the team, toss in Giganta, Zara, and Blue Snowman and you have yourself a team book.

It'd be nice to see Cheetah get a mini-series or OGN but I don't think it's likely. Maybe a one-shot if her character is well-received in the movie. She already is getting a TPB compilation of her greatest stories, so who knows? But as much as I love Cheetah, it would be nice to see other villains given the spotlight for once.

I love all of these ideas! I could see Amanda Conner rocking a Giganta mini-series!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

I think a mini-series detailing Circe's history and origin in the DC Universe could be cool.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

A Cheetah mini by Rucka and Scott to act as a companion to Year One and which flashes back to pre-Cheetah Barbara Ann would own so hard.

I'd also love a Black Label Circe origin story by Jimenez and DeConnck to act as a companion to Historia.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Yes, I would be all over this. Drawn by Bilquis Evely of course, preferably written by Rucka.

Throw Queen Clea, Saturna and Hypnota in there for completion though.
    Last edited by SiegePerilous02; 03-13-2020 at 05:35 PM.

Fantastic Member

NONE!! I'm ant-villian!!! I like seeing them fail and behind bars!!

Spectacular Member

Veronica Cale, there is potential for a lot of schemes.

Rucka's Who-ish Circe...
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    Rucka's Who-ish Circe...
    Maybe with Cheetah, Giganta, and Deva as recurring guest stars? Cheetah and Giganta have some... interesting skills and when you want a warrior who can go blade to blade with nearly anyone... Deva.