Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Giganta. She usually doesn't go full sociopath so you can keep her just clean enough to continue a book about her. Go back to her time as a professor at Ivy Town, maybe resume her relationship with Ryan Choi.

She fits very well as a bridge between the Wonder and Atom corners of the DCU and I think she'd do well.

Giganta WOULD be entertaining. I approve that message.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    With the right writer and artist, I think a Villainy Inc series could be interesting and unique, in relation to Wonder Woman, but also the greater DCU. The animated Harley Quinn series has had some interesting things to say about the glass ceiling in the villainy scene in a comedic way... I could see some of those themes and others playing out in an interesting way with Villainy Inc.

Past that, I’d be interested in an Angle Man or Eviless and her lackeys title.
    YES!!! Villainy Inc would be a quirky and editorially opportunistic way to showcase the world of Wonder Woman. Would VI get a lair? Is that even a question?
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    YES!!! Villainy Inc would be a quirky and editorially opportunistic way to showcase the world of Wonder Woman. Would VI get a lair? Is that even a question?
    It’s not - they’d DEFINITELY and DEFIANTLY have a lair.