Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

He's also the most underrated Superhero. Crazy if you think about it.

I didn't see anyone commenting on this, but I loved how general audiences can't be fooled and know what Superman is capable of.

Take that, Batman writers/DC/WB.

"Additionally, fans voted the Avengers as their favorite super team, and the Joker as their top choice for villains - while also voting that Superman would beat Batman in a fight."

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I didn't see anyone commenting on this, but I loved how general audiences can't be fooled and know what Superman is capable of.

Take that, Batman writers/DC/WB.

"Additionally, fans voted the Avengers as their favorite super team, and the Joker as their top choice for villains - while also voting that Superman would beat Batman in a fight."
    Probably because general audiences don't read fake news that "report" that Batman can and has beaten every hero through prep time. Way before Facebook, folks trying to learn about comics through the internet had to wade through thousands of user comments about Batman's fake feats.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Probably because general audiences don't read fake news that "report" that Batman can and has beaten every hero through prep time. Way before Facebook, folks trying to learn about comics through the internet had to wade through thousands of user comments about Batman's fake feats.
    agreed, Batman has become so many things, according to his fans, like scientist, inventor, expert at everything and anything. He can beat anyone too with prep time.. it's so annoying and illogical. But he's still relatable somehow..

agreed, Batman has become so many things, according to his fans, like scientist, inventor, expert at everything and anything. He can beat anyone too with prep time.. it's so annoying and illogical. But he's still relatable somehow..
    Homer Simpson called Batman a scientist, so it stands.

(That episode also poses the question if Superman could outrun the Flash).

Homer Simpson called Batman a scientist, so it stands.

(That episode also poses the question if Superman could outrun the Flash).
    haha, ok, but why is he a scientist? Did he study science, or is he just so smart? lol

I am happy for it.. I like this TOP 3 of superheroes. I always liked SPIDERMAN TOO..

It seems that JOKER FILM helped here

The BatxCat fanbase is BIGGER THAN THE EXPECTED... Or maybe that MORE PEOPLE PREFERS SELINA AS VILLAIN?

Lex Luthor here EXCELLENT and.. THE PENGUIN? Wow.. I like him. No problems with it. Good work Mr. Cobblepot..

IS SAD SEE THANOS but NOT DARKSEID HERE.

haha, ok, but why is he a scientist? Did he study science, or is he just so smart? lol
    At the very least, I think we can call Batman a forensics scientist. I feel like some of the really old Batman comics I read as a kid tried to focus in on really specific things like Batman has PhD level knowledge of chemistry and stuff, but these days, some writers are so fast and loose with what "scientist" means that if you earn the title then you're an expert on anything science-related. "I'm going to manipulate your genes just as soon as I finish engineering a stealth jet that can travel in space and building the world's most powerful computer."

And Lyle Lanley said Superman could outrun the Flash.

There was a time when Darkseid was mainstream. How times have changed. Thanos took his place..

At the very least, I think we can call Batman a forensics scientist. I feel like some of the really old Batman comics I read as a kid tried to focus in on really specific things like Batman has PhD level knowledge of chemistry and stuff, but these days, some writers are so fast and loose with what "scientist" means that if you earn the title then you're an expert on anything science-related. "I'm going to manipulate your genes just as soon as I finish engineering a stealth jet that can travel in space and building the world's most powerful computer."

And Lyle Lanley said Superman could outrun the Flash.

It just feels like Batman can do anything just because. It's so annoying.

In a recent trip to the grocery store, I saw some DC-branded water bottles. On one side, there's a WW bottle, a Batman bottle, and a Superman bottle. On the other side? It's WW, Batman, and the Real Captain Marvel.

I guess I should just be happy that Superman was included at all.

There was a time when Darkseid was mainstream. How times have changed. Thanos took his place..

To be fair, that was based on the Super Powers Team cartoon (even if the animation used in this commercial wasn't from the show, oddly enough!), which Darkseid was the main villain of. But I remember all that stuff - still have most of it, too!
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    To be fair, that was based on the Super Powers Team cartoon (even if the animation used in this commercial wasn't from the show, oddly enough!), which Darkseid was the main villain of. But I remember all that stuff - still have most of it, too!
    Yes, but that was a very popular cartoon that lasted a long time. All the kids and their parents knew about it.

Yes, but that was a very popular cartoon that lasted a long time. All the kids and their parents knew about it.
    It certainly was! Those figures were my first Superman figures ever that I remember getting in a store (Children's Palace, which I thought was better even than Toys R Us at the time).

It's a shame that "The Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians" only lasted one season (I know it's a SuperFriends continuation, I mean that specific version), as it was pretty excellent for the time.
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Superman is at least the most known super hero of the world. Even my grand grand ma knew who superman was, but she didn't know spider-man. Superman is more than the comic book figure, its a figure of speech, like Rambo (if someone destroys something or is very rude to stuff) or He-Man for a strong guy.

Most populaire? Is it the same as well known? I would say Spider-MAn is the most beloved hero. Everyone at least likes Spider-MAn.
    Most people like Spiderman. But some people really don't like the character, because he never actually changes as a result of his mistakes in the main continuity, and because of the multiple botched attempts to revamp the character, like the Clone Saga and One More Day.