Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Wolverine #1 is the best seller for February 2020

Wolverine #1 is the best seller for February

BANNED

“Mediocre sales as usual, not much different from pre-Hickman. Proof that people reject the Krakoa status quo!”

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

How great is to see X-men dominating the charts again.

Can someone explain why they don't release the sales numbers anymore and instead just how much the issue cost that is really annoying

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Can someone explain why they don't release the sales numbers anymore and instead just how much the issue cost that is really annoying
    Sales numbers come out on Monday.

They will release it later a little bit. In a few days.

X-Men 4 sold as 93,342 and X-Men 5 as 80,443 so it seems issues 6 and 7 will be around 70 k if it contines to drop.

Glad that Wolverine 8$ issue sold so good. Percy and team deserves good sales. X-Force and Wolverine both are stellar and are the most quality DOX books.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    They will release it later a little bit. In a few days.

X-Men 4 sold as 93,342 and X-Men 5 as 80,443 so it seems issues 6 and 7 will be around 70 k if it contines to drop.
    I can’t imagine a Spider-book #1 with JSC and Artgerm variants selling below 100k , even if it’s a mini.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I can’t imagine a Spider-book #1 with JSC and Artgerm variants selling below 100k , even if it’s a mini.
    Maybe. Will see.

Extraordinary Member

“Mediocre sales as usual, not much different from pre-Hickman. Proof that people reject the Krakoa status quo!”
    Never find discussing a made up premise leads anywhere, but I like sales analysis so I will jump in for the fun of it. I guess all I can say is, let's wait to see the numbers first. Once the Batman variants are merged with the regular cover, for all we know one or both of those Batman issue could be above X-Men. We cannot see from this whether or not X-Men lost readers, Amazing Spider-Man was a Top 10 book last month with under 60K sales. Did the rest of the X-books take a dive? This just the tease, the full numbers will give us the 'facts' to argue our agendas
    They never did? Eventually an index will be provided with the full list that will be used by 3rd parties to estimate what the actual sales numbers are, but the process is always spread out over several days. By next week you will be able to see the Top 300/500 with estimated sales numbers.

BANNED

but wasnt krakatoa despised by a large amount of long time fans, a bad idea that is super bad and turning the x-men into villains??
    im shocked

historic reperations luv

Fantastic Member

Dawn of X would have been more successful had they maintained the quality of POX/HOX in terms of writing and art. I wish Marvel invested more on quality control and used writers/artists on top of their game.

three numbers ones.

only hickman books that aren't number ones on the top 10.

exactly what people have been saying, only hickman selling better

Not surprising. Popular character who hasn’t had a solo for awhile, really strong creative team, especially considering A-list artist Adam Kubert. I fully expected this.

It deserves it, it was very good.