Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Where on earth is Bat/Cat? It's like a mythical unicorn at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

- The first DCEased established that the virus was sentient so maybe it's formed it's own society by the time the heroes return to Earth. Oh well, time for more DC killings.
    Capitalizing the E made me think of a laxative. Lol.

- Looks like Justice League Dark is winding down too, with them finally taking down the Upside Down Man. Tynion started this whole storyline, so it's weird he's not finishing it.
    Yeah, both it and Odyssey look like they're wrapping up.

Meanwhile, only one cancellation this month: House of Whispers.
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 03-13-2020 at 07:20 PM.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

the green lantern
    the flash

manhunter looks interesting...

Astonishing Member

When are we supposed to see hints 5G? Was it supposed to be middle of this year?

Spectacular Member

Yeah so normally I don't really follow Catwoman much... but I saw the name Iv been wanting to see for so long in that solict.

SNOWFLAME. THE HERALD OF THE GOD COCAINE IS FINALLY BACK!!! Sooo I can't NOT pick that one up and I hope for plenty of insane speeches from him.

Spectacular Member MikefromGotham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    Looks like there's no Generations One shot... Signs are pointing somewhere
    Seriously....this is a good point. But isn't May free comic book day, when the free Generation Zero releases? So the month of May probably doesn't have anything to release but Zero. I think Gen 1 is a June release.

No sign of JSA is still a huge bummer. Johns not on Shazam is interesting too...

Also Scott Snyder tweeted yesterday "regarding how the changes at DC effected Death Metal...it made it BIGGER" sounds like he may indeed have had some voice in the change at the top.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Aquaman
    The Flash
    Manhunter
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by MikefromGotham View Post
    Seriously....this is a good point. But isn't May free comic book day, when the free Generation Zero releases? So the month of May probably doesn't have anything to release but Zero. I think Gen 1 is a June release.

No sign of JSA is still a huge bummer. Johns not on Shazam is interesting too...

Also Scott Snyder tweeted yesterday "regarding how the changes at DC effected Death Metal...it made it BIGGER" sounds like he may indeed have had some voice in the change at the top.
    Gen 1 was solicited for May. Gen 2 was supposed to be for June

Yeah, Gen Zero is out May 2 and Gen One on May 27. Gen Two should've been June 24.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member MikefromGotham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, Gen Zero is out May 2 and Gen One on May 27. Gen Two should've been June 24.
    Soooo it's delayed already? It's not included in the solicits. Am I missing something here lol.

* Good to see Dave Wielgosz getting more writing credits, his Chronos story in New Year's Evil was excellent.

*I had no idea that Tomasi was bringing Lincoln March back in Detective Comics, should be interesting.

*Another fill-in arc on Justice League, I wonder who'll be getting the full time gig?
    As of now:
    All-Star Batman, Batman, Doom Patrol, The Flash, The Fix, The Flintstones, Green Valley, Hadrian's Wall, The Hellblazer, Moonshine, New Super-Man, Suicide Squad, Superman, 'Tec, Unfollow

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewFiftyForum View Post
    *Another fill-in arc on Justice League, I wonder who'll be getting the full time gig?
    Whoever is writing 5G Justice League, I guess?

I mean, in a just world, Spurrier would get the book permanently, but rarely am I so lucky in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Manhunter by Andreko is the only thing that looks exciting to me here.

It’s really seemed like DC has just been killing time lately. I know that’s just perception as Snyder’s Metal is supposed to be a big event, but I’m just so tired of TBWL and the Dark Multiverse stuff.
    Me too. That its going to be even bigger in regards to DC's future is troubling news. Just because its not tying into the original 5G concept anymore doesn't mean it should have any affect at all on the DCU. The original was a fun enough story but shit shouldn't be spinning out of this stuff. They're fun concepts on their own but making them so key and important really wears them out, see BWL.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by MikefromGotham View Post
    Soooo it's delayed already? It's not included in the solicits. Am I missing something here lol.
    No, you're not missing anything, Gen Two is indeed either delayed or cancelled. They promised one a month. June 24 is the last Wednesday that month, and four weeks after May 27, so that must've been it's expected date.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman