Extraordinary Member

Default Mewtwo vs. Dracula

Mewtwo, the world's strongest pokemon from the Pokemon anime

vs.

Vlad Dracula Tepes from the Castlevania anime.

Bonus: They sit an talk.

The Talk: Vlad would hear Mewtwo out and not judge him for being a man made creature. Hell because man made, forced to be a unwilling fighter via trainer and stuff. Vlad would gladly buddy up with him. Mewtwo finds out appearancevdoes not matter humans are stupid and evil in many other ways. ( Anime Vlad treated his human Devil Forger allies, who are human outcasts, better than the vamps.)

Figh: Mewtwo is scary powerful. Truly a worthy foe. As for Vlad.

1: He flies around and hits very hard like a vampire Superman, plus his magic including that big ass fire ball.

2: What state is Vlad in? It is hinted in the show he was starving himself the whole time, so actually as weak as possible, and still was capable of overpowering the heroic trio until his humanity kicked in.

3: Vampires in the Anime are a strange lot, below are how to kill.
    Heart impalement,beheading, burning, and magic/holy.

Dracula, withstood brings staked, was then beheaded and then roasted.

The only reason he was staled was he had a moment of “ oh my God, what amazing doing??” Moment. Aside fact he got hit in the face by Speaker magic, and the Belmont true slayer. Those hits could not kill him outright. That met he crazy tough. Given the Slayer Can one shot vampires and in 3 kill Demons with enough force.

Though Mewtwo is very impressive power wise obviously in large scale, issue is he does not, should try it as blood lusted Vlad going to do his best Count Nefraiou with magic up in here.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    The Talk: Vlad would hear Mewtwo out and not judge him for being a man made creature. Hell because man made, forced to be a unwilling fighter via trainer and stuff. Vlad would gladly buddy up with him. Mewtwo finds out appearancevdoes not matter humans are stupid and evil in many other ways. ( Anime Vlad treated his human Devil Forger allies, who are human outcasts, better than the vamps.)

Figh: Mewtwo is scary powerful. Truly a worthy foe. As for Vlad.

1: He flies around and hits very hard like a vampire Superman, plus his magic including that big ass fire ball.

2: What state is Vlad in? It is hinted in the show he was starving himself the whole time, so actually as weak as possible, and still was capable of overpowering the heroic trio until his humanity kicked in.

3: Vampires in the Anime are a strange lot, below are how to kill.
    Heart impalement,beheading, burning, and magic/holy.

Dracula, withstood brings staked, was then beheaded and then roasted.

The only reason he was staled was he had a moment of “ oh my God, what amazing doing??” Moment. Aside fact he got hit in the face by Speaker magic, and the Belmont true slayer. Those hits could not kill him outright. That met he crazy tough. Given the Slayer Can one shot vampires and in 3 kill Demons with enough force.

Though Mewtwo is very impressive power wise obviously in large scale, issue is he does not, should try it as blood lusted Vlad going to do his best Count Nefraiou with magic up in here.
    Do we have any indication of what Non-starving Drac is capable of? If not, then it would default to hungry Drac

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Do we have any indication of what Non-starving Drac is capable of? If not, then it would default to hungry Drac
    In 3 Saint Germaine said that for Dracula to get his intual power as his status ( pretty much king of vampires) that he drank a whole town dry. But yeah I guess hungry Drac. We never saw him all power and trying. Given he honestly wanted to die inn1-2.

Extraordinary Member

So how do you think the first goes between Hungry Drac and Mewtwo?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So how do you think the first goes between Hungry Drac and Mewtwo?
    As I mentioned. Mewtwo is strong and powerful so I think he has a good chance to win fights. My issue is Drac in his anime fights is damn strong, tough, hard to kill due to his special status, magic attack potential and most importantly. He can be pretty damn fast givennge has super speed+ flight.

Does sunlight weaken this Dracula at all? I know Drac traditionally can mind whammy others, but can he resist telepathic takeovers?

Quote Originally Posted by Nschornhorst View Post
    Does sunlight weaken this Dracula at all? I know Drac traditionally can mind whammy others, but can he resist telepathic takeovers?
    He never came out in the day during the whole series, so i'm gonna assume that sunlight does weaken him. Then again, NetflixVlad, was so powerfull that no one (except Carmilla) wanted to defy him even in his decadent state. So, is not far fetched to imagine having some sort of resistance to it.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

The scene Drac finds out about Lisa by little ole lady, he was walking in the Sun light and could access his powers then. Includingbtelepirting and being Elemental flame.

I don’t see how Drac wins against Mewtwo in a fight. TK on the level of flattening a small island, casually creating hurricanes, teleporting a whole mountain lake, dozens or hundreds of people and Pokemon while erasing most of the humans’ memories, controlling a Nurse Joy telepathically...

Dracula is strong and fast but even if he’s blitz-fast, I don’t believe he hits hard enough to one-shot Mewtwo, who took his own stone stadium-smashing Shadow Ball to the face without a scratch. An attack on the level of the hardest hits of Drac and Alucard’s fist fight didn’t even leave a scratch on Mewtwo, despite him getting caught completely off-guard by it.

Mewtwo can assault Drac on a mental plane while TK-tearing him up, he can BFR with TK or teleportation or even just hold him down for a 10-count as I see it.

Not to mention, he can read Dracula’s mind and learn how to stake him.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

if this was game verse drac, who was a avatar of chaos and almost unkillable, it would be a better fight.

netflix drac doesn't really stand much of a chance.