Default The 30 Best-Selling Comic Book Series of All Time

Found this article, thought it was neat and that I'd share. I love that they have the total number of comics sold for each series is listed. Blew me away that Cap, for example, has sold over 210 million issues. Kind of amazing. The list is not limited to superheroes or Marvel and DC, so that was also pretty cool.

bestlifeonline[.]com/best-selling-comic-books/
    Last edited by capandkirby; 03-13-2020 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    Found this article, thought it was neat and that I'd share. I love that they have the total number of comics sold for each series is listed. Blew me away that Cap, for example, has sold over 210 million issues. Kind of amazing. The list is not limited to superheroes or Marvel and DC, so that was also pretty cool.

https://bestlife***********/best-selling-comic-books/
    The link does not work.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The link does not work.
    Thanks for letting me know. Got it to work on Twitter. Weird I can't get the link to work here. Any way, for anyone wanting to copy/paste, it's https:// then [bestlifeonline[.]com/best-selling-comic-books/]
    Last edited by capandkirby; 03-13-2020 at 03:37 PM.

A really cool List. I was shocked to see that there were not as many Superhero books as I thought. Glad to see Garfield on the list.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    A really cool List. I was shocked to see that there were not as many Superhero books as I thought. Glad to see Garfield on the list.
    Yeah, I agree, it was nice to see a collection of everything. It's the first list like this that I've seen, I'm too used to superheroes only lists.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

It is amazing to see that One Piece is going to pass Batman and be second to only Superman for all time best selling comic. Every year it just gets closer and closer. It is going to catch and pass Batman before the series is done.