Spectacular Member

Question Which Spider-man is in Marvel's Avengers Assemble cartoon?

Hi guys

Recently I became interested in Marvel's new animated universe. I recently discovered that Spider-man is part of Avengers Assemble cartoon, but which Spider-man is he?

Because excluding Spetacular Spider-man, which ended in 2009, there is Ultimate Spider-man, which ended in 2017 and Marvel's Spider-man which just finished it's 3rd season. I haven't watched Avengers Assemble yet nor have I watched Ultimate Spider-man, but I'm currently binging Marvel's Spider-man and Iron Man and the Hulk are in it.

So whicch Spider-man is it?

Astonishing Member

Ultimate Spider-Man

Marvel's Spider-Man hasn't just finished it's third season, unless another country has been airing it ahead of the US. It's only half way through.

And the situation is complicated, as Avengers Assemble actually soft rebooted mid-run. The team has interacted with both the Ultimate and current Spider-Men! The Kamala Khan that appears in a few Marvel's Spider-Man season 2 episodes, is the same one from Avengers: Secret Wars, the fourth season of Assemble.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Marvel's Spider-Man hasn't just finished it's third season, unless another country has been airing it ahead of the US. It's only half way through.

And the situation is complicated, as Avengers Assemble actually soft rebooted mid-run. The team has interacted with both the Ultimate and current Spider-Men! The Kamala Khan that appears in a few Marvel's Spider-Man season 2 episodes, is the same one from Avengers: Secret Wars, the fourth season of Assemble.
    Speaking of Avengers Assemble, is there a relase date for season 6 or has it been cancled?

From what I read online, there are rummors for both a season 6 and a cancellation.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_E_88 View Post
    Speaking of Avengers Assemble, is there a relase date for season 6 or has it been cancled?

From what I read online, there are rummors for both a season 6 and a cancellation.
    It's finished it's run.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_E_88 View Post

I've heard no such rumours about season 6. It's cancelled. The replacement is the anime Future Avengers, which is already on Disney+.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I've heard no such rumours about season 6. It's cancelled. The replacement is the anime Future Avengers, which is already on Disney+.
    Guess that means the cancelation of Marvel's animeated universe. Shame, it was fun while it lasted.

Correct. Once Spider-Man: Maximum Venom finishes, that's it.