Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Protect aunt may at all costs

I think it's mostly the comic book shops that will be affected. Since most people (including me lol)are probably gonna start getting the their comics online then going outside and buying them.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Yeah, shops that don't offer mailing, delivery, or some kind of curb side service are going to be the first to hurt. If it gets as bad as it could then we'd start to see an effect on print media. But at that point most of us would probably have more important things to worry about.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

I am not scared of going to my local shop. I went this morning and got a good batch of comics. But the owner did say that sales were down. A lot of people are letting fear take hold the craziness at the grocery stores and toilet paper hording are proof of that. But I am not going to let something like this keep me from going to my comic shop or anywhere else.
    Last edited by babyblob; 03-14-2020 at 07:25 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

as far as my comic retailer goes, i pay him the weekly invoice and we meet at a parking lot and he give me his books every wednesday. so as much as i miss the store environment but yeah thats how it goes so.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Protect aunt may at all costs
    Relax, if anything happens to Aunt May then just give Mephisto a call, he'll take care of everything.

I've been pre-paying all my Spider-Woman variants for awhile. My shop is in another state (not far but still) so I may just ask him to mail them all to me.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Mighty Member

I was just thinking how in effects comics for the next couple weeks or months

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    as far as my comic retailer goes, i pay him the weekly invoice and we meet at a parking lot and he give me his books every wednesday. so as much as i miss the store environment but yeah thats how it goes so.
    Are you sure you aren't buying drugs?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Are you sure you aren't buying drugs?

HAHAHAHHAHAHA nah but i sure do get a weekly fix(of the marvel type and a little bit of DC)

Extraordinary Member

Damn, a major studio defeated by a barely alive thing that is too small to be seen even on a microscope.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Damn, a major studio defeated by a barely alive thing that is too small to be seen even on a microscope.
    Nano-sentinels
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Oh please... it's not too late to move Black Widow, New Mutants was due out a month earlier and got postponed.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman