Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Every time I see and hear Geppi I'm reminded of a dude that runs a pawn shop.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Bye bye Jane and Andi I guess, their books are probably cancelled by the end of their next arcs.
    Well Jane can always be the new Luke Cage. Luke Cage isn't his real name, so it can be a mantle.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Well Jane can always be the new Luke Cage. Luke Cage isn't his real name, so it can be a mantle.
    I think they should make it a running gag of Jane grabbing an iconic element of a Marvel hero and then she says "there must always be a ______" .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think they should make it a running gag of Jane grabbing an iconic element of a Marvel hero and then she says "there must always be a ______" .
    Two Words Spider Jane.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

lol. That weapon she has can take any shape - including a version of Mjolnir (it was originally Ultimate Mjolnir). So I wouldn't be surprised if she's reverted back to being a Thor by the time the Love and Thunder movie is due out.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

lol. That weapon she has can take any shape - including a version of Mjolnir (it was originally Ultimate Mjolnir). So I wouldn't be surprised if she's reverted back to being a Thor by the time the Love and Thunder movie is due out.
    Either she transforms back into Thor or they do a flashback story/mini to show her as Thor again. Either way, I kind of hope we have someone other then Jason Aaron writing the story (and OG!Thor isn't in it).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Either she transforms back into Thor or they do a flashback story/mini to show her as Thor again. Either way, I kind of hope we have someone other then Jason Aaron writing the story (and OG!Thor isn't in it).
    She can always become Hercules

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    You joke, but in the abstract I'd be more or less comfortable with Luke Cage as a legacy mantle.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    You joke, but in the abstract I'd be more or less comfortable with Luke Cage as a legacy mantle.
    "Power Man" is already a legacy mantle. I know "Luke Cage" isn't his birth name but it basically is his name, so I think it would be kind of weird to pass that on unless it was a descendant or something...

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Luke Cage is his current legal name, fwiw.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Bleeding Cool confirms that Dr. Strange will be back in August. That opens the door for more rescheduling with missing titles.

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Bleeding Cool confirms that Dr. Strange will be back in August. That opens the door for more rescheduling with missing titles.
    I guess they're waiting to move forward with Outlawed when things are calmer and more stable.

The Diamond monopoly is well and truly destroyed. DC have ditched them completely.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...bution-1297309
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Luke Cage is his current legal name, fwiw.
    I doubt that is going to stop Jane.

The Diamond monopoly is well and truly destroyed. DC have ditched them completely.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...bution-1297309