Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Storm17 View Post
    I wonder when we'll see the rest of the July books...
    I don't get why the updated solicitations aren't already out. It'll only be comics originally scheduled for April and May anyway.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 05-14-2020 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Adding quote for context since this is on a new page.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Image have pulled their FCBD Fire Power comic so that they can release it earlier. It'll still be free.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/imag...wer-wont-wait/
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I don't get why the updated solicitations aren't already out. It'll only be comics originally scheduled for April and May anyway.
    They were updated and released.
    We already know what we are expecting over the next few weeks right up to July 8th.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

We should know what's out until July 29th at this point. DC just released theirs.
    https://www.newsarama.com/50201-dc-s...-schedule.html

You do know that they are two separate companies, right? One is not beholden to follow and do what the other is doing when they're doing it or how they're doing it.
    We are still a ways away from July...breathe.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

You do realise that ordinarily we'd have had the July solicits three weeks ago? And all they need to do is announce new dates, as everything out in July now will be books already solicited for April or May.

In other news, Diamond UK is now shipping fortnightly, so half the comics will be a week late. They're probably already a few days late as it is because they can only be sold on mail order right now - the shops are banned from opening.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/diam...htly-shipping/

You do realise that ordinarily we'd have had the July solicits three weeks ago? And all they need to do is announce new dates, as everything out in July now will be books already solicited for April or May.
    Operative word "ordinarily"
    Nothing about the global situation for the past 6 months has been ordinary.
    And Marvel is still not mandated to do anything according to what DC is doing. They're clearly still pulling their shyt together as best they can given the uncertainties.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-14-2020 at 09:00 AM.

Incredible Member

In other news, Diamond UK is now shipping fortnightly, so half the comics will be a week late. They're probably already a few days late as it is because they can only be sold on mail order right now - the shops are banned from opening.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/diam...htly-shipping/
    Given that I've only had comics delivered to me from my store fortnightly for the last decade plus this really isn't a problem. I'll just be glad my situation will be normal. This doesn't need to be a negative thing

Ultimate Member

We should know what's out until July 29th at this point. DC just released theirs.
    https://www.newsarama.com/50201-dc-s...-schedule.html
    Well other companies have not listed anything either. I found out by accident a bunch of indy books I pre-ordered are coming out in June.

Falcon & Winter Solider & New Warriors are the only two I don't date for. I got about 10 books to look out.

Mighty Member

I think for the Next few week you should get your comics online its to prevent distancing

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

oops....mistake. ignore

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    I think for the Next few week you should get your comics online its to prevent distancing
    My store has the option contactless pick up or mail order.

Pretty much every book I have there are Final Order Cutoffs. So they are paid for.

The Bagley Warrior variant will be cheaper if I wait till it came out on Wednesday versus FOC. For some odd reason.

I just read in the Hollywood Reporter that DC's digital readership is up 35% since the lockdown. Apologies, haven't read the whole thread, but why can't Marvel
    do the same?

Edit:just read Digifiends' link, makes sense.
    Last edited by Chessboxer; 05-14-2020 at 03:19 PM.