Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Well luckily Covid ain't stopping the current Sonic comic story and Resident Evil 3.
    "Cable was right!"

I wonder if this will change with Marvel Unlimited putting Newer comics on the app other then waiting six months. If they go to digital because of this and physical copies go under then they will have to.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

There is a rumor I'm trying to source about Japan doing Jump for free through all this. I don't care much for the idea since I'm into physical copies but it's not the hardest idea to believe
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

My LCS is closing for at least 2 weeks starting Thursday.

Image have made their books returnable. Other publishers need to follow suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Oh please... it's not too late to move Black Widow, New Mutants was due out a month earlier and got postponed.
    And sure enough, it's been postponed. Must try harder, Screenrant.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

It isn't too bad here, so as far as I know none of my local shops are planning to close down but that could easily change. I however, foresee tomorrow's trip to the shop as being my last for a while. Gonna pick up my pull, and a few things extra to hopefully help them out for what is only going to get worse. Would sign up for their mail/delivery system but historically my address always leads to my packages being delivered to the wrong place.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Well, there aren’t any comic book stores in close proximity to me; every time I find a new one, they shut down because lack of profitability. So I’ve been going mail order for years now. If comics move to digital, I’ll try and keep up with marvel, but until I figure out how it all works, it’ll be too confusing to me.

Marvel has a digital comics app supported by Comixology. Or you can go through Comixology directly. That way, if you don't have an LCS or don't want to mail order, you can still read your comics.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I know I said this virus was not going to make me scared to go anywhere but I have changed my tune. I dont want to put my father who is at very high risk in danger so for several days I have stayed home. My local comic shop is staying open but he is going to mail me and his other disabled costumers and high risk costumers their comics. he is starting a tab for a few of us to pay at a later date. or at least those of us regulars he trusts.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

FCBD is effectively cancelled. Instead, the already printed books will be staggered across shipments of regular comics, and it'll be marketed as Free Comic Book May.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/03...-book-day-may/
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

My local comic shop is now on reduced hours until further notice, and is also offering curbside pick-up and mail order options.

Mighty Member

So is it starting right away,or waiting till may,and is it on every month or the whole comics books

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    FCBD is effectively cancelled. Instead, the already printed books will be staggered across shipments of regular comics, and it'll be marketed as Free Comic Book May.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/03...-book-day-may/
    That went down like a lead balloon, so FCBD has now been postponed.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/03...to-the-summer/

Went by my local shop this morning to get my last 3 weeks worth of books. Was talking with the owner, said they're taking it day-by-day. Said it could come to just being open 1-2 days a week and offering curb side pick up if people don't want to come in. Did say they've had a great week of business, people wanting to get stuff to read, games, ect.