Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Hmmm... Christmas Specials near of the end of February and Happy New Year issues around 1st of March!?
    Anything that far ahead hasn't been prepared yet. There's no reason for Christmas issues not to come out in December.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I'm not sure if Comixology is the best source right now. If I remember correctly, they kept pushing the April books by one week each time they wouldn't come out. So maybe it's just an automatic thing and they haven't updated the correct dates yet.
    Yeah, I've seen them do that to one comic I pre-ordered on the Marvel site that was supposed to come out on April 1st. They just kept pushing the date ahead. It's still in pre-order status and this week they bumped it to May 13. It's linked to my Comixology account and it also was updated to May 13 there
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 05-01-2020 at 09:24 AM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Potentially bad news, Marvel books are no longer listed for when Diamond starts shipping again . https://twitter.com/RyanHigginsRyan/...45102105649154

There is a apparently a "email" being sent to comic shops with more info later today.

That's because the staff got furloughed! What a dumb move that was. Someone in charge is misreading the room.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

So when Diamond starts again there will be no marvel comics.I dont think that will happen..They said bye may 20 diamond will be up and shipping
    but dc is putting comics out bye a different shipping program.Everything is so confusing

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Looks like they're delaying Outlawed (aside from Miles' solo) but going forward with Empyre.

Mighty Member

I say the one shots and mini wont be there? Or in a latter group liile August Im wondering if Empyer and X-of swords will still hapen just 1 or 2 months late.I think the core comics like Amazing Hulk Daredevil will be there. but just the on shots and mini wont

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Surprised we aren’t getting any X-Men? Maybe they’re rewriting or restructuring swords of x?

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I'm surprised that they aren't just going full steam ahead but just delayed (or, worse, everything at once). It actually feels like the books are more staggered.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

New releases are only every fortnight - the other weeks are trades only.

If Outlawed is postponed, then Miles should be as well. I would expect at least Ms. Marvel and Champions to show up in the rest of July.

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Surprised we aren’t getting any X-Men? Maybe they’re rewriting or restructuring swords of x?
    The other X books are there - Marauders, New Mutants, Excalibur, X-Force. X-Men's missing because it's meant to be an Empyre tie-in, and Empyre will only have it's zero issues out on the dates listed.

What a strange release schedule. Very few new issues. Only X issue I saw was Marauders. The empyre 0s are 2 weeks apart???

I don't understand how DC is coming off more competent than Marvel throughout all this. It really sucks because I barely read DC comics!! Why won't they just release digital this is stupid.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Jesus effing Christ. Two months from now and Empyre #1 won't even be out yet! At this speed, the event will still be going by September of this year! I really hope they pick up the pace at some point.