Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Default "X-Men: The Animated Series Watch-Along!" live on YouTube (commentary only)

"Enter the Danger Room! Host Ryan Penagos & Executive Producer and Showrunner for “Marvel’s M.O.D.O.K.” Jordan Blum watch the first & second episodes of “X-Men: The Animated Series” on Disney+ with YOU!"

They're doing commentary, not actually showing the episodes on-screen. So the title is misleading.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Man-o-man-o-man-o-man! X-Men The Animated Series! Love it? Hate it? Irrelevant! With 76 episodes it is the longest running animated X-Men series ever!

Wish the voice cast to return to reprise their roles Peter Cullen and Frank Welker got to reprise their roles of Optimus Prime and Megatron decades later. It is to be made possible for the cast of X-Men TAS as well!