Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

X-23 vs Vampire Jubilee in the Paris subway is a personal fave of mine. I don't have the screenshots, but I'll bet Ambaryerno does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Xmen 50 vs Post

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post

uhh how did Cyclops survive lightning to the chest? lol. That **** went right through him.
    It stopped his heart. She had to resuscitate him. He's lucky she didn't vaporize him.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Sorry I don't have scans but the Marrow Vs. Wolverine fight in X-Men 72 is definitely one of my favorites. And while not as physical, Jean vs. Madelyne in Inferno. Storm and Marrow in UXM #325 even if it was just a remix of #170. Wolverine Vs. Mauvais in Wolverine #---I can't recall exactly but in the 160's of his first ongoing.

Also those mentioned the Storm Vs. Callisto fight and AoA Magneto vs. Apocalypse, absolutely though as well. Juggernaut vs. Colossus in UXM 183. Cyclops vs Storm in UXM 201. Psylocke vs. Sabretooth in both #213 and 328.

I think as entire issues though we have to give props to UXM #137 and UXM 142.

Spectacular Member

If we do scans, how about that one:

Osborn's Dark Avengers and Dark X-Men vs. 40 X-Men on Utopia holds a special place in my heart. Too many pages to scan or to pick from, but it wasn't enough just to throw bodies at the problem, but to be really tactical about our heroes' numbers advantage. Some of the match-ups were one-on-one, but most were squads and team-ups vs. individual villains, all happening simultaneously.

Fantastic Member Captain Buttocks's Avatar

Uncanny 213

First Psylocke holding off Sabretooth, and then Wolverine and Sabretooth having an all-out visceral war, expertly drawn by Alan freaking Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Osborn's Dark Avengers and Dark X-Men vs. 40 X-Men on Utopia holds a special place in my heart. Too many pages to scan or to pick from, but it wasn't enough just to throw bodies at the problem, but to be really tactical about our heroes' numbers advantage. Some of the match-ups were one-on-one, but most were squads and team-ups vs. individual villains, all happening simultaneously.
    I loved that, it was the beginning of big brain Utopia Era Scott. He had a plan against everyone.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

uhh how did Cyclops survive lightning to the chest? lol. That **** went right through him.
    A down right impressive display of power and strength and shall I say craftiness?

I’ll also add Cable vs Stryfe at the end of X-Cutioner’s song. That was another good one. And Cable vs the Avengers in X-Sanction, where he had them all beat until his father turned on him. Very OOC WTF moment actually. But prior to that, there were some fun fights against a number of Avengers big guns.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Uncanny X-Men # 446 - Nightcrawler vs. Sage

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Foon4000 View Post

Joe Mad's style hasn't aged as well as Paul Smith's, but the Psylocke vs Creed fight stood out to me at the time.
    I'm here for all of this. the time psylocke and sabretooth fought was truly hard to read at the time. I was like stupid boom boom lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

she can control the intensity of her bolts. she did just enough to stop his heart without burning him to nothing but ash.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!