Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    BANNED

I don't know if you can call it a FIGHT, but...

ANW_AlleySnikt.jpg

This is a GREAT way to highlight Laura's agility and athleticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I don't know if you can call it a FIGHT, but...

ANW_AlleySnikt.jpg

This is a GREAT way to highlight Laura's agility and athleticism.
    I really really loved all of her fights in All New Wolverine. She's always had good showings though, also in the past. I was rereading Messiah Complex the other day and I love her scene against Lady Deathstriker.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I really really loved all of her fights in All New Wolverine. She's always had good showings though, also in the past. I was rereading Messiah Complex the other day and I love her scene against Lady Deathstriker.

That's another great one for showing how she thinks. When Logan and Yuriko get into it it's was usually a drag-out brawl. Laura just sits back and WAITS for that one precise strike that knocks out something vital. I prefer it when she's written like that, rather than abusing her healing factor by mindlessly wading into fights (looking at you, Hopeless). Yes, Laura let Yuriko knock her around a bit to get in that shot in Messiah Complex, but it was still towards an actual tactical PURPOSE rather than taking it simply because she can.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

That's another great one for showing how she thinks. When Logan and Yuriko get into it it's was usually a drag-out brawl. Laura just sits back and WAITS for that one precise strike that knocks out something vital. I prefer it when she's written like that, rather than abusing her healing factor by mindlessly wading into fights (looking at you, Hopeless). Yes, Laura let Yuriko knock her around a bit to get in that shot in Messiah Complex, but it was still towards an actual tactical PURPOSE rather than taking it simply because she can.
    Yeah exactly! I really like that she's not a brawler like Wolverine but she's more calculative (and this also showed in one of her early fight with Logan when she hit him so he couldn't see/move).