Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Still no city wide quarantine where I live. But:
    Working from home office.
    Lot's of shops (except for example: TESCO, Auchan, Spar, etc...) closing after 3pm.
    Swimming pools, libraries, etc... are closed temporary.
    Keeping distance between people or in case of some shops, only 5 people allowed inside it at the same time.
    Free (limited) mobile net for everybody.
    Less people inside the buses and there is a cordon between the bus driver and the passengers.
    Only digital classes so every school building are empty.
    Etc... Etc...

So this is the first time for me being living during a global pandemic..
    Oh, I like the free mobile for everyone. We just had Foxtel Movie package for free in Australia this April. Maybe for the lock-ins?

I think all bills should be postponed like industry, and only start again when people go back to work after the crisis. And not backdated either. Those months where people are unemployed, those bills should be forgotten, like in High Plains Drifter.

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    So this is the first time for me being living during a global pandemic..
    I don't think you're the only one in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    And Susan Storm, too… but all need to eat and touch objects.
    No case of contamination by food has been reported by WHO.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    If Covid-19 did wash over the 616 MU, unchecked, the death rate would be 3% at worst so 3 Billion people would still survive anyway. It’s the panic, shutdowns/lock-ins, and hits to the economy in the MU that would cause so much social disruption that strong, powerful, countries would collapse and China would take over everything. Think about that as the next phase of the MU.
    I hope we will succeed better than MU 616 woud do…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe