Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Buffy in the Marvel Universe

Buffy's tv show is merged with the MCU. How do things go differently?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Not very? She's pretty drastically outclassed by most of the MCU types - Hawkeye and Widow excepted, though they could both beat her in a fight - so she doesn't move the "Avengers-threat" needle much. Plus, merging her show would still leave everything about her show there, so she'd be just as occupied as ever dealing with vamps and her friends when they go crazy. Bad Willow. Bad.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

As far as Buffy herself, no difference. But this means that Willow exists in the MCU as well as Vengeance demons who, granting a wish, can change the whole world. It's really unpredictable.
    Power with Girl is better.

MU Dracula is no joke. The guy has survived Dr. Strange, fought an entire team of X-Men, and utilized the Darkhold.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    As far as Buffy herself, no difference. But this means that Willow exists in the MCU as well as Vengeance demons who, granting a wish, can change the whole world. It's really unpredictable.
    Hmmm. Buffy's universe suddenly merging with the MCU sounds a lot like a wish to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    MU Dracula is no joke. The guy has survived Dr. Strange, fought an entire team of X-Men, and utilized the Darkhold.
    Yeah, he's waaaaaay out of Buffy's paygrade.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    What does that have to do with this thread though?

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Not very? She's pretty drastically outclassed by most of the MCU types - Hawkeye and Widow excepted, though they could both beat her in a fight.
    I give her good odds on Hawkeye actually and maybe BW.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I'd give her OK odds too - I didn't say that they WOULD win in a fight, but that they COULD. Both of them have drastically better range game then Buffy does.

She has no chance at all against any of the other Avengers or mainline Earth lead heroes: Cap would waste her, BP would do it worse, Iron Man, Thor, Vision and Hulk can simply ignore her best shots and immobilize her at their leisure, Scarlet Witch or Strange can do their thing at a distance, etc.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    He might take an interest in Sunnydale, since Buffy Dracula would be erased.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I'd give her OK odds too - I didn't say that they WOULD win in a fight, but that they COULD. Both of them have drastically better range game then Buffy does.

She has no chance at all against any of the other Avengers or mainline Earth lead heroes: Cap would waste her, BP would do it worse, Iron Man, Thor, Vision and Hulk can simply ignore her best shots and immobilize her at their leisure, Scarlet Witch or Strange can do their thing at a distance, etc.
    Why even mention the other Avengers when she'd have a tough fight against the weakest members?

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Why even mention the other Avengers when she'd have a tough fight against the weakest members?
    It was a reply. That's it. Fostering discussion and such. Sorry it offended you.

He might take an interest in Sunnydale, since Buffy Dracula would be erased.
    Or merged, which would be even worse because he'd have all the MU abilities plus even a stake to the heart and sunlight wouldn't kill him. Irrelevant since this is MCU, not MU, but still.
    Power with Girl is better.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    In hand to hand, probably, but Hawkeye has got exploding arrows and Black Widow is a lot better at shooting than Buffy is at dodging.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Good catch. It's the MCU, not MU-616. So the Drac she meets in season five will be the wimpy version from her own verse, not 616 Drac. Yeah, I missed that.