Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 51 of 51
  1. #46

    Default

    I think Atlas finally redeemed himself during War of the Realms. He was with Giant-man Scott Lang when he was trying to rescue Stature Casey.

    Fixxer had been mostly on the side of good. During dark reign and under Lukes Tbolts team. Don't know why he switch back may be the time with Kobik messed him up.

    It really is just Moonstone that hasn't changed. hope they go back to the Busiek & Nicieza days and let Karla be redeemed.
    But the good thing about her being a villain, is she gets to appear more often. Well compared to the rest of the tbolts. (recently she cameo in blackcat, in strikeforce and now in ravencroft.)

  2. #47
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I think every girl did...
    Jean with just Telekinesis to an Omega mutant

    Wanda with just her luck powers
    Things were real bad. Wanda, Janet, Susan and Jean only started to improve after Stan left and better writers came on. Only Medusa had it good during those times.

    I still love Stan's work.
    "Cable was right!"

  3. #48
    Spectacular Member Blu_Spyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by destinyascension View Post
    I think Atlas finally redeemed himself during War of the Realms. He was with Giant-man Scott Lang when he was trying to rescue Stature Casey.

    Fixxer had been mostly on the side of good. During dark reign and under Lukes Tbolts team. Don't know why he switch back may be the time with Kobik messed him up.

    It really is just Moonstone that hasn't changed. hope they go back to the Busiek & Nicieza days and let Karla be redeemed.
    But the good thing about her being a villain, is she gets to appear more often. Well compared to the rest of the tbolts. (recently she cameo in blackcat, in strikeforce and now in ravencroft.)
    I don't know if Kurt Busiek and/or Fabian Nicieza intended on Moonstone getting redeemed for good? (I think Kurt Busiek stated something about Karla Sofen being irredeemable idk, {Mr.Kurt Busiek if you're reading please help me out for clarification, I would greatly appreciate it thank you}). Plus after what she did to Robbie Baldwin at the beginning of Andy Diggle's run in Thunderbolts, she has cemented her self as irredeemable, despite going out on a somewhat good note in Jeff Parker's final Thunderbolts arc. On the subject of Marvel characters changing since their debut I'd put Screaming mimi (now known as Songbird), and Diamondback in that category, the latter is long overdue for a spot in Thunderbolts, imo (Rachel Leighton would not get along with Karla Sofen, at all. And given Diamondback's mean streak, Moonstone would discover that maybe Songbird was not so bad to deal with after all. As for how Diamondback would get along with Songbird, well they would not immediately be friends {there was an Avengers:The Initiative issue where an Avengers Resistance member called Penance "A criminal pretending to be a hero" Thunderbolt, and since Diamondback provided that group intel, that would've her unfiltered opinion and view} it'd be interesting.
    Meet the new Blu_Spyder,
    same as the old Arachne_Azure

    "If Life doesn't give you some sugar to go with the lemons
    your lemonade is gonna suck
    "

  4. #49
    Boo! From The Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Salem Center, NY
    Posts
    2,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think she looked cooler as a ninja (shrugs).
    I personally like her outback armor days the best. And I think that's where she actually started to get less wholesome and became more action oriented and not the body swap. That just brought it up several more notches.

    Nightcrawler: He started out more carefree and daring. There also wasn't any mention of religion probably due to Cockrum and then became a broody religious character with confidence issues. Compare how bigger his build was in those early days to later. It wasn't till Excalibur that faded away but it keeps coming back.

  5. #50
    Astonishing Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    2,720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I personally like her outback armor days the best. And I think that's where she actually started to get less wholesome and became more action oriented and not the body swap. That just brought it up several more notches.
    Me too. If there's no way she can continue being the psionic British/Japanese ninja warrior, then I'll settle for the return of the outback armor.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 03-24-2020 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Added image.

  6. #51
    Oblio Kurt Busiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Vast Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blu_Spyder View Post
    I don't know if Kurt Busiek and/or Fabian Nicieza intended on Moonstone getting redeemed for good? (I think Kurt Busiek stated something about Karla Sofen being irredeemable idk, {Mr.Kurt Busiek if you're reading please help me out for clarification, I would greatly appreciate it thank you}).
    I think she's waaaaaay too selfish ever to become a hero for real. But acting like one because there's something in it for her, that she's open to.
    Visit www.busiek.com—for all your Busiek needs!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •