Just as the title suggests, which characters in the MU do you think have untapped potential? I’ll list one or two that came to mind -

Karnak - If really given the right push, he could quite easily drift away from the Inhuman franchise. His power is so incredibly unique and opens up for some great storytelling. Ellis has a go at him, but I feel like he needed longer or more of a push to really cement his potential.

The Hood - A gangster that needs to work his way up the ladder? Trying to work his way to the top and he his own boss, all the while wearing a cloak that an unknown demon possesses (take Dormammu out of the equation and there’s still a demon in there)

Black Knight - I’m sure we will see something with the Eternals movie coming out...but I remember thinking for quite some time that he was a great character that Marvel could use...especially with all the Game of Thrones/Jon Snow hype that had been going around for a good 5 years. Let’s see if Marvel dip into that now he’s a star in the films.