Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

6958914-title.jpg

This guy needs to make a comeback in the greater MU and be a mainstay villain or something to that extent.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    The original White Tiger deserved better than he got in the end, but it'd definitely be cool to see the White Tiger lineage as a whole get more focus and spotlight.
    He's a great character but his female inheritors were more interesting to me.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Blue Marvel & Jack of Hearts
    Both on the same team would be cool.

Incredible Member

Iron Fist - short version, a lot could be done with him.

Karnak - could easily work outside of the Inhuman Royal Family, Warren Ellis proved he could be an interesting character.

White Tiger - could easily be something between Iron Fist and Black Panther, plus there are so few Puerto Ricans represented in comics. Could also be fun to see Hector resurrected by the Tiger God after Ava destroyed the Talisman, but honestly I really don't care who has the mantle so long as it's one of the Ayala's be it Hector, Ava, or Angela.

Red Wolf - Marvel squandered him by dragging their feet during his last solo

Elsa & Cullen Bloodstone - "Saving people, hunting things. The family business." all I really need to say there.

Darkhawk - literally Marvel's version of Jamie Reyes Blue Beetle about 15 years before his conception. Had the potential to be the next Nova in terms of characters breaking into the cosmic scene but Marvel keeps sidelining him & making unnecessary retcons to his origin. With everything going on with the Fraternity of Raptors he easily could have headed an Assassin's Creed-esque series or been rolled over into the Guardians.

Black Knight - for someone that was a major player in the Avengers back in the 90's dude's been horribly mishandled in the past decade

I always thought Firebird had a lot of potential. Her background, powerset, the southwest setting, etc. are all rife with potential, imo.

As a character, I'd put Danny in Midnight Sons or Agents of Wakanda. He works best in an ensemble and i feel he needs some new friends to playoff. Danny doesn't bring a whole to the street level side and restricting him to it felt like the biggest mistake of his Netflix adaptation.

As for a potential solo, I'd probably give him to Waid/Samnee and see what they do.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-19-2020 at 04:28 PM.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    6958914-title.jpg

This guy needs to make a comeback in the greater MU and be a mainstay villain or something to that extent.
    Who is it?

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Who is it?
    Hulk's evil as **** son from the 2000's, Hiro-Kala.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    He's a great character but his female inheritors were more interesting to me.
    I can respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Draegwolf View Post
    Iron Fist - short version, a lot could be done with him.

Karnak - could easily work outside of the Inhuman Royal Family, Warren Ellis proved he could be an interesting character.

White Tiger - could easily be something between Iron Fist and Black Panther, plus there are so few Puerto Ricans represented in comics. Could also be fun to see Hector resurrected by the Tiger God after Ava destroyed the Talisman, but honestly I really don't care who has the mantle so long as it's one of the Ayala's be it Hector, Ava, or Angela.

Red Wolf - Marvel squandered him by dragging their feet during his last solo

Elsa & Cullen Bloodstone - "Saving people, hunting things. The family business." all I really need to say there.

Darkhawk - literally Marvel's version of Jamie Reyes Blue Beetle about 15 years before his conception. Had the potential to be the next Nova in terms of characters breaking into the cosmic scene but Marvel keeps sidelining him & making unnecessary retcons to his origin. With everything going on with the Fraternity of Raptors he easily could have headed an Assassin's Creed-esque series or been rolled over into the Guardians.

Black Knight - for someone that was a major player in the Avengers back in the 90's dude's been horribly mishandled in the past decade
    Agree with you on White Tiger and Darkhawk, especially, though I would also throw in Kevin "Kasper" Cole, who could do a lot as a bridge between the streets of New York and the World of Wakanda, given T'Challa's increased profile in the last few years.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    6958914-title.jpg

Yeah, interesting character! The Old Power alone is scary, and it's not the only power He wields.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Agree with you on White Tiger and Darkhawk, especially, though I would also throw in Kevin "Kasper" Cole, who could do a lot as a bridge between the streets of New York and the World of Wakanda, given T'Challa's increased profile in the last few years.
    I've got personal bias when it comes to White Tiger (Puerto Rican) which is why I prefer the Ayala's to Kasper Cole (how do you get Kasper out of Kevin btw), plus it looked like Marvel was planning on having him become White Wolf/one of the War Dogs last time I saw him. But as long as we're on the subject that is really another reason I was disappointed with Black Panther and Agents of Wakanda, lot of the characters involved in the team have very little business being there as they have no connection to Black Panther or Wakanda. Was a missed opportunity to roll over Kasper onto the team, other people that could have joined him and Okoye on the team were Shuri, one or both of the Midnight Angels, Nakia, and even M'Baku.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draegwolf View Post
    I've got personal bias when it comes to White Tiger (Puerto Rican) which is why I prefer the Ayala's to Kasper Cole (how do you get Kasper out of Kevin btw), plus it looked like Marvel was planning on having him become White Wolf/one of the War Dogs last time I saw him. But as long as we're on the subject that is really another reason I was disappointed with Black Panther and Agents of Wakanda, lot of the characters involved in the team have very little business being there as they have no connection to Black Panther or Wakanda. Was a missed opportunity to roll over Kasper onto the team, other people that could have joined him and Okoye on the team were Shuri, one or both of the Midnight Angels, Nakia, and even M'Baku.
    Technically, "Kasper" was a nickname given to Kevin Cole by some guys who were riffing on his light skin color (on account of his biracial heritage, a Jewish mother and African-American father), but other than that, I definitely agree with you. And yes, the Ayalas do deserve more love from Marvel.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Ahura Boltagon. Has a big variety of powers, has both royal & financial backing, has been in situations with big tier villains at the front one he has even beaten, and is currently in a setting that is not being used and is very stand outish.

Nightmask.
    I'd be surprised if there was a lot of people who even know who he is.