Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Another one:

Elsa Bloodstone

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Agreed. In all honesty, never understood why the change was ever made in the first place.

Because marketing didn't (and still doesn't) have a damn clue?

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Ordinarily I would reply Blue Marvel or Synch here, but instead of the obvious answers I'm going to go with Sun Girl (Selah Burke). She would be my choice for the next big push. Give her a standalone limited series and place her in the Avengers main squad for a short spell. I'd ditch the wings in favor of Horusian (aliens) "sun disk" technology originally bio-engineered specifically for her father. I might even retcon her father's history to include some type of clandestine project between the US government and a powerful Horusian prefect that was spearheaded by Selah's father. Selah ultimately becomes the benefactor of the hybrid technology.

Oh, and cast Herizen F. Guardiola for the role of Sun Girl in the MCU. She's a rising star. Perfect fit.
    Oh, yeah, I liked Sun Girl in Chris Yost's Superior Spider-Man Team-Up and New Warriors.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    My contribution would be BLACKWULF and his Underground Legion (especially Sparrow):

Holy Shit, I forgot about this book. I remember hating he artwork but the story was interesting.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Another one:

Elsa Bloodstone
    She should have taken off right after NextWave.

Extraordinary Member

Ultragirl...I don't think they ever explained mutant kree hybrid thoroughly. I get that it is most likely a human mutant and a kree had a baby....but what if it was more complicated than that. What if the pink kree were conducting a breeding program? They kidnapped dozens of human mutants...male and female...the used them to breed with pink kree. Nothing romantic or even pleasurable...all strictly clinical using IVF type processes just to make hybrids of pink kree and human mutants.

Molly Hayes, her powers aren't unique but Marvel lacking of female powerhouses in terms of stats (super strength, durability etc) makes me want her to be more popular.

Werewolf By Night. Marvel is lacking on their magical side. He would be a cool character to use to explore that.

3368913-werewolf.jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 03-16-2020 at 05:04 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Ultragirl...I don't think they ever explained mutant kree hybrid thoroughly. I get that it is most likely a human mutant and a kree had a baby....but what if it was more complicated than that. What if the pink kree were conducting a breeding program? They kidnapped dozens of human mutants...male and female...the used them to breed with pink kree. Nothing romantic or even pleasurable...all strictly clinical using IVF type processes just to make hybrids of pink kree and human mutants.
    Yeah, I like that idea, especially given the upcoming Empyre.

I'm gonna throw in a group for this one: What's affectionately known as the #marveltripod of Miles Morales, Kamala Khan and Sam Alexander.

I've always advocated that these three should have their own book together as a trio. We did get small glimpses of them as a group in previous issues of their individual runs, ANAD Avengers and Champions, but there could be so much more that's done with them if there was a dedicated solo series just to them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, I like that idea, especially given the upcoming Empyre.
    You would think it would be a no brainer because she is part Kree...and Justice as well since they are together and this is partly an Avengers event.

I think Elsa Bloodstone should be HUGE. I don't know a demographic she wouldn't appeal to.

I've always thought of Monet St Croix as Rictor (via Peter David) described her: Supergirl-meets-Veronica Lodge. That pitch alone sounds like a great solo, plus with added weird and confusing family mythology.

Tarantula (Maria Vasquez)

Polaris

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    I'm gonna throw in a group for this one: What's affectionately known as the #marveltripod of Miles Morales, Kamala Khan and Sam Alexander.

I've always advocated that these three should have their own book together as a trio. We did get small glimpses of them as a group in previous issues of their individual runs, ANAD Avengers and Champions, but there could be so much more that's done with them if there was a dedicated solo series just to them.

For all the people that complain about Blue Marvel being to powerful of copycat. I would present Cardiac. The guy has original power and costume. He is still very powerful and could easily slide into a team book or solo. Given a good motivation and cast he is set to be a decent hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post

Miles, Kamala, and Sam as the equivalent of DC's "Trinity" for the current generation of Marvel's young heroes would be spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    You would think it would be a no brainer because she is part Kree...and Justice as well since they are together and this is partly an Avengers event.
    Oh, definitely. Could even throw in Karla Sofen, since she gets her powers by way of a Kree moonstone. Maybe one of the Kree-Skrull Alliance's sub-objectives is reclaiming Kree artifacts and powers that they feel have been abused by humans on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Tarantula (Maria Vasquez)

Polaris
    I could definitely get behind the return of Maria Vasquez.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    For all the people that complain about Blue Marvel being to powerful of copycat. I would present Cardiac. The guy has original power and costume. He is still very powerful and could easily slide into a team book or solo. Given a good motivation and cast he is set to be a decent hero.
    Cardiac already has a good motivation --- he's a vigilante because he believes people with money and power shouldn't get to warp the law to shield themselves from accountability for the harm they cause in the name of their own selfish gain. I did like him in his appearance in Superior Spider-Man as an underground doctor working to heal and cure those who were turned away by other medical facilities simply for not having (enough) money to pay for the treatments they needed to live, and combined with his ethos of making sure justice comes for those who would use their status to literally get away with murder, directly or indirectly, he could very well be the hero needed in this day and age.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Gravity is a big one in my eyes. I have never understood why when Marvel is creating these new New Warriors series they don't remember what it was that people loved about the original series and that was that they were using already introduced characters that did not have a home book. Characters like Ultra Girl, and Anya Corazon and Gravity are the types of characters they should be using.