Default Comic book escape rooms

So my mom and sisters went to an escape room about a week ago. (Before the panic) And I was wondering what a superhero comic book inspired escape room would be like. What kinds of things would be in it. What kind of clues would there be?

I have never gone to one but am kind of interested in doing one.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    So my mom and sisters went to an escape room about a week ago. (Before the panic) And I was wondering what a superhero comic book inspired escape room would be like. What kinds of things would be in it. What kind of clues would there be?

Great idea for a thread!

Hmm. Hard for ideas though. Maybe looks like multiple doors and keys (but it is optical illusion--only 1 of each is real) via glasses that simulate illusion casters?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post

I actually had a similarly geeky thought that was along the lines of “WB and DC should totally do this!” that my sister immediately rolled her eyes at.

Since most escape rooms tend to rely on hiding a handful of codes and answer keys on the room for combination locks of some sort or another, a Riddler themed room seems like an obvious no brained - whether they want to incorporate general puzzles or trivia, his theme and challenge is precisely the kind of thing you could use
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP