Default Voldemort and Electro vs. Imhotep and Sebastian Shaw

Lord Voldemort and Electro
    (Harry Potter film series and Amazing Spider-Man 2)

vs.

Imhotep and Sebastian Shaw
    (The Mummy film series and X-Men: First Class)

Big Bad Mashup!

-Rules-

* Live Action versions only.
    * The fight takes place in Seattle, WA.

Which team wins?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quickdraw, but given the start distance and the speed at which the various actors here can strike, it's Voldy and Electro's to lose.

Shaw dies to Avada Kadevra, or gets Imperioused. Imhotep... I don't know if he's going to be susceptible to AK, but he's got no feats for mental resistance. Imperious also works there, as would Cruciatus. There are also all of the other curses and hexes like stupify, confundus, etc.

Shaw doesn't start with anything capable of hurting anyone here, he needs to close or needs to absorb energy, and there is no reason for them to give him that. Imhotep has a million nasty things he can do to Voldy, but all of his stuff is pretty slow at range. Voldy just has to wave a wand. He can also apparate first to make sure he REALLY can't be targetted. Shaw would be fine with Electro - he's tailor made to cancel the guy, but he will never get the chance here. Imhotep can't do anything to Electro.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Quickdraw, but given the start distance and the speed at which the various actors here can strike, it's Voldy and Electro's to lose.

Shaw dies to Avada Kadevra, or gets Imperioused. Imhotep... I don't know if he's going to be susceptible to AK, but he's got no feats for mental resistance. Imperious also works there, as would Cruciatus. There are also all of the other curses and hexes like stupify, confundus, etc.

Shaw doesn't start with anything capable of hurting anyone here, he needs to close or needs to absorb energy, and there is no reason for them to give him that. Imhotep has a million nasty things he can do to Voldy, but all of his stuff is pretty slow at range. Voldy just has to wave a wand. He can also apparate first to make sure he REALLY can't be targetted. Shaw would be fine with Electro - he's tailor made to cancel the guy, but he will never get the chance here. Imhotep can't do anything to Electro.
    Agreed with this. Imhotep is the only threat here and is going to be really difficult to put down but in the end Voldemort and Electro should come out ahead. Voldy has to make sure he doesn't get too close or he'll have Imhotep inside his lungs.