Astonishing Member

Default Netflix MCU merges with the Arrow-verse

All the Netflix 'verse MCU shows (Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist) get merged into the Arrow verse. How do things change?

Edit: I'll include the Punisher.
    Last edited by Steel Inquisitor; 03-19-2020 at 07:34 PM.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Either the Arrow fight-choreography drastically impoves, or the MCU people start doing a lot of spinning.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The MCU heroes become more emotional and their relationships all get complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    The MCU heroes become more emotional and their relationships all get complicated.
    Jessica Jones snickers quietly to herself while looking at all the silly CW character Facebook posts, then continues to enjoy her bourbon neat.
    Last edited by hulahulk; 03-19-2020 at 12:28 PM.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Speedsters continue to forget all about their speed, or get smacked straight out of mid-blitz by people with bog-standard human reactions, at least once per show.

Jessica Jones completely screws up at least two of the male characters, and probably two or more of the female ones.

The CW's bleep button breaks with all of the four-letter words being dropped.

Matt eventually targets some of the CW "heroes" over all of the dropped bodies.

Laughter ensues at the absolute, utter, painful lack of chemistry between Barry and Iris.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

If the cast from Luke Cage and Iron fist is placed next to Black Lightnings city and they get involved it would make a great show even greater as Misty adds her Cop morale/Justice to try and fight corruption from the inside, and Coleen adds her skills to the female Pierce's and maybe trains them how to fight much better. But Luke and Jefferson would definitely be a great on screen duo, more so than him and Danny imo.

Also it is 100% going to go down between the MCU people and the Arrow Squad. Way to many bodies are dropped by these supposed heroes to just let it slide by MCU standards, and if it's a crossover event than that leaves Flash/Supergirl with a Huge decision to make to either side with their friends or side with the new people who are morally aligned with them. It's like Civil War on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Matt eventually targets some of the CW "heroes" over all of the dropped bodies.
    Don't forget Ollie targeting Frank, because he is the only one allowed to drop bodies.

Also, I want to see Cisco's reaction to the Iron Fist name (or the full description)

Alice finally gets the beating she deserves and gets thrown in prison by Daredevil.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Don't forget Ollie targeting Frank, because he is the only one allowed to drop bodies.

Also, I want to see Cisco's reaction to the Iron Fist name (or the full description)
    That brings up an interesting point. Is this before or after Team Arrow made their identities public?

Because that drastically changes how royally Fisk is going to screw with their lives.

And while I know they aren't really a part of this, I would love to see Felicity get a major reality check if she tries messing with SHIELD.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

All this talk about dropped bodies, but for some reason The Punisher isn't being invited to this shindig.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    All this talk about dropped bodies, but for some reason The Punisher isn't being invited to this shindig.
    He kicks the **** out of Ollie, because while Frank drops bodies like a Drowning Pool song, at least he's honest about it. And he doesn't let bad people live.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    He kicks the **** out of Ollie, because while Frank drops bodies like a Drowning Pool song, at least he's honest about it. And he doesn't let bad people live.
    Except for Pilgrim.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Punisher would become fast friends with Huntress.