Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Jean is pretty OP right now in future fight. I have a tier 3 Wolverine and lvl 70 Phoenix Cyclops. Working and leveling Jean though lol.
    And she should be OP. It would be OOC if she weren't.

She's the same way in Marvel Strike Force. She's an absolute beast who can level some of the best characters in the game. I'm glad Future Fight is using the same approach.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    its a question of time for all the niche mutants to be added since they added so many niche characthers already.
    the new mutants update IS GONNA SLAP... eventually
    The update will KICK you in when you least except it.

BANNED

I dont play this but the exposure, especially where its very popular like korea, SEA, is very welcome to these characthers.

Fantastic Member

I am not playing much at the moment, I played these days to get Jean’s new uniform, so I stopped again.
    this update was not very good, I have been waiting for some time for Storm to receive T3.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    And she should be OP. It would be OOC if she weren't.

She's the same way in Marvel Strike Force. She's an absolute beast who can level some of the best characters in the game. I'm glad Future Fight is using the same approach.
    I can agree that she should be one of the strongest character's but it's just too much right now. Going with comic book logic Apocalypse and Thanos should stomp her (she's not Phoenix, just Jean) but they really don't. Although I could be just saying this because I'm bitter that the new update didn't make Logan much better. He's a bit under powered by any standard.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I can agree that she should be one of the strongest character's but it's just too much right now. Going with comic book logic Apocalypse and Thanos should stomp her (she's not Phoenix, just Jean) but they really don't. Although I could be just saying this because I'm bitter that the new update didn't make Logan much better. He's a bit under powered by any standard.
    She is Phoenix in the game, which is why she is as powerful as she is

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

OMG I FINALLY UNLOCKED HER!!!! It only took two years of on and off playing but I finally advanced Cyclops to Tier II and unlocked. Jesus Christ that took forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    OMG I FINALLY UNLOCKED HER!!!! It only took two years of on and off playing but I finally advanced Cyclops to Tier II and unlocked. Jesus Christ that took forever.
    Good luck. Now its gonna take forever for you to level her up to T3. Im assuming it took you so long bc you are strictly F2P? If thats the case, she's extremely expensive to level up in terms of resources and you only did half the grind

The only thing I got so far with the update is Jean's pretty pretty Marvel Girl Uni which makes her even more of a beast now.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    The only thing I got so far with the update is Jean's pretty pretty Marvel Girl Uni which makes her even more of a beast now.
    I read its not much of an improvement and those with her Red costume should save their crystals. My Xmen Red Jean tends to beat all of the new Marvel Girl ones I see in Timeline

Hey guys I'm new to this game and I'm stuck.

I finished the main story once. Now I'm trying to do an epic quest. So I go to epic quest. Go to story. I go to Put me in coach for instance on X-Force. I put Go To. And all it does is bring me to My Team. And that's it. I can't do anything from there.

What am I doing wrong?

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    two years? damn, you are so lucky. congratulations Askani Flame.
    we can be heroes, just for one day