Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 81
  1. #31

    Default

    Jason Rusch, have him hang out for a good while.

  2. #32
    Astonishing Member Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    While I think the team is fine as is...

    ...this is an interesting concept.
    Crystal wasnít all that earth shaking a member, but She-Hulk was.
    However, given that She-Hulk replaced Ben, letís say a character in this scenario replaces Metamorpho; someone w. an elemental based power set like Crystal would make a kind of sense.

    So, a She-Hulk/Crystal expy. Who fits that bill?
    Element Woman. A character full of potential that Johns simply ignored.
    She'd also bring some more comedy like She-Hulk.

  3. #33
    Astonishing Member Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,723

    Default

    Actually, Power Girl would also be great. I'd love to see her relationship with Michael better explored. I do wonder if this book would keep them from joining a JSA reunion (which is my only beef with the Terrifics, because the team has some characters I'd rather have on their classic teams, like Metamorpho on the Outsiders).

  4. #34
    BCB 4sake Baned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlanta,GA
    Posts
    2,364

    Default

    Mrs.Terrific, Element Woman & Vibe as full time members

  5. #35
    Traveler of omniverses Thor-Ul's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Halfway between Asgard & Krypton
    Posts
    2,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    I agree with those saying Power Girl would be a great addition.
    Not me. I would prefer to keep Supers, Bats and Wonders people away from this team and use other, less used. If I should, I would expand the team to a max of six members, but I like as is it right now. Maybe to include Sideways to explore his dark matter powers and maybe Red Tornado. Because would be interesting to see mr. terrific interact with an artificial intelligence who also has an elemental force inside him.
    "Words change our spirits, but we also change the spirit of the words "

  6. #36
    Traveler of omniverses Thor-Ul's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Halfway between Asgard & Krypton
    Posts
    2,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Power Girl would be a good addition. Karen and Michael being exís and on the same team would be interesting. If they added Power Girl I would actually get rid of Metamorpho. Him and Plas are used pretty interchangeably with their shape shifting and his elemental powers havenít really been a huge factor.

    Plas is one of my favorite characters but if they did take him off the team maybe they could replace him with 4-D. She was one of the Ultra Marinecorps from Morrisonís JLA.
    Attachment 94632


    Would love to see the Ultra Marine Corps. show up in a Terrifics storyline as they were also based on The Fantastic Four.
    Yes, taht would be interesting to see.
    "Words change our spirits, but we also change the spirit of the words "

  7. #37
    Uncanny King-Kamalu lemonpeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    the internet
    Posts
    2,354

    Default

    if I were to add anyone for any substantial amount of time, I would have Mrs. Terrific return as a full time member and add Duke Thomas (with a new look divorced from the over the top Batmanisms of his current look)
    SIGNAL/Duke Thomas is the Midnight Sun of Gotham(respect thread)

    Martin to Malcolm: militant Professor X is kinda the wave right now

    DC: Batman & The Outsiders, Teen Titans, Suicide Squad, The Flash, Justice League Odyssey, Far Sector, Red Hood/Outlaws

    Marvel: Immortal Hulk, Miles Morales: Spiderman, Black Panther, X-Men (2019), Venom, X-Force, Hellions, Giant Sized X-Men

    Anticipated titles: anything from Milestone*, X of Swords

  8. #38
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Power Girl would be a good addition. Karen and Michael being exís and on the same team would be interesting. If they added Power Girl I would actually get rid of Metamorpho. Him and Plas are used pretty interchangeably with their shape shifting and his elemental powers havenít really been a huge factor.

    Plas is one of my favorite characters but if they did take him off the team maybe they could replace him with 4-D. She was one of the Ultra Marinecorps from Morrisonís JLA.
    Attachment 94632


    Would love to see the Ultra Marine Corps. show up in a Terrifics storyline as they were also based on The Fantastic Four.
    Are PG and Holt exs though? We don't know which version of PG is sort of kind of back, the nu52 one who was a Holt ex, or the original one who wasn't anything of the sort?

    Also, which Holt is this, the nu52 version, or the pre-Flashpoint version? I expect this has been cleared up, but I don't know for sure.

  9. #39
    Amazing Member captchuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    45

    Default

    I like the team as it exists now. I thought it was great that they began when the FF wasn't being published!

  10. #40
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    SouthEast Tennessee
    Posts
    2,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Are PG and Holt exs though? We don't know which version of PG is sort of kind of back, the nu52 one who was a Holt ex, or the original one who wasn't anything of the sort?

    Also, which Holt is this, the nu52 version, or the pre-Flashpoint version? I expect this has been cleared up, but I don't know for sure.
    That would almost make it more interesting...Holt remembers her as an ex, but shes never been because shes the original PG and not the post flashpoint one...

  11. #41
    Traveler of omniverses Thor-Ul's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Halfway between Asgard & Krypton
    Posts
    2,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    That would almost make it more interesting...Holt remembers her as an ex, but shes never been because shes the original PG and not the post flashpoint one...
    I would say that is the other way around. Mr. Terrific is the original and the PG who was her girlfriend is the one around.
    "Words change our spirits, but we also change the spirit of the words "

  12. #42
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    I would say that is the other way around. Mr. Terrific is the original and the PG who was her girlfriend is the one around.
    My preference is that they're both the originals, in which case, this doesn't even come up. Though I'm sure that Holt would certainly want PG on his side.

  13. #43
    Astonishing Member Robanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    2,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    That would almost make it more interesting...Holt remembers her as an ex, but shes never been because shes the original PG and not the post flashpoint one...
    I really like this idea because it flips Karen's usual gimmick on her. That's a genuinely great idea.

  14. #44
    Extraordinary Member Robotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    I would say that is the other way around. Mr. Terrific is the original and the PG who was her girlfriend is the one around.
    Would be interesting to explore. Does Terrific remember his time on Earth 2? Maybe his partial memory of those events leads him to explore what the hell is going on with DC continuity. He would be the hero most interested in figuring things out. His whole character is about science and logic and things currently don’t add up.

  15. #45
    Astonishing Member Robanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    2,101

    Default

    To be honest, the New 52 was not kind to either character so while I like flipping the script on Karen, I think it's best for both Mr. Terrific and Power Girl if that time was retconned out.

    Still, they're old colleagues and I like when they work together.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •