Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tyroc (temporarily) with his original reality-bending screams/sound effects.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

No. The Terrifics are fine just the way they are. Besides that, the original FF were just The Challengers of the Unknown with superpowers. I'm glad DC is taking back basically what was their basic concept in the first place.

Gypsy would be a good replacement for Phantom Girl ... but I’m happy as they are.

While I think the team is fine as is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jody Garland View Post
    Play up the Fantastic Four allusions and have Black Lightning moonlight on the team, or someone who stands in for She-Hulk or Cyrstal.
    ...this is an interesting concept.
    Crystal wasn’t all that earth shaking a member, but She-Hulk was.
    However, given that She-Hulk replaced Ben, let’s say a character in this scenario replaces Metamorpho; someone w. an elemental based power set like Crystal would make a kind of sense.

So, a She-Hulk/Crystal expy. Who fits that bill?

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    While I think the team is fine as is...

...this is an interesting concept.
    Crystal wasn’t all that earth shaking a member, but She-Hulk was.
    However, given that She-Hulk replaced Ben, let’s say a character in this scenario replaces Metamorpho; someone w. an elemental based power set like Crystal would make a kind of sense.

So, a She-Hulk/Crystal expy. Who fits that bill?
    Barda.

It a way it makes sense because they're explorer and it be really something if they made their way into the true "god" realms in which case barda intervenes on their behalf where as the rest of the "True" outer dieties have a kill order on anyone who isn't one of them getting out there. Assuming thats still the cosmology of dc.

Essentially we've only ever dealt with avatars of darkseid and the new gods or... whatever

That being said... in this instance adding something would really take something away Imho. They're barely getting recognition as it is and what they need.... instead of new characters "Moonlighting" is just a few solid story arcs. Something the comic book people can think off off hand, or course that might be rare...
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Ray Palmer! One of my favorite DC characters that gets zero respect.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

I've always considered Power Girl to be DC's She-Hulk analogue.
    However... Barda does fit. She just needs a bit more sass.

Rampage could work, too, but her popularity isn't as high as Power Girl or She-Hulk.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Power Girl. Not only would she ramp up the raw power factor, she could bring in some drama as she and Terrific had a thing early on in the New 52 (not that I really want anything from that bleak period brought back...this much could add some nice story beats.)
    Plus with the Terrifics bouncing around thru different realities and such it would provide a reason to show her getting out of that ridiculous limbo space.

The new 52 version of Vibe? The Terrifics have dabbled in universe hopping and the dark multiverse, so I imagine his dimensional vibration based powers may come in handy.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    The new 52 version of Vibe? The Terrifics have dabbled in universe hopping and the dark multiverse, so I imagine his dimensional vibration based powers may come in handy.
    Vibe would be a great pick actually.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Power Girl. Not only would she ramp up the raw power factor, she could bring in some drama as she and Terrific had a thing early on in the New 52 (not that I really want anything from that bleak period brought back...this much could add some nice story beats.)
    Plus with the Terrifics bouncing around thru different realities and such it would provide a reason to show her getting out of that ridiculous limbo space.
    Power Girl would be a good addition. Karen and Michael being ex’s and on the same team would be interesting. If they added Power Girl I would actually get rid of Metamorpho. Him and Plas are used pretty interchangeably with their shape shifting and his elemental powers haven’t really been a huge factor.

Plas is one of my favorite characters but if they did take him off the team maybe they could replace him with 4-D. She was one of the Ultra Marinecorps from Morrison’s JLA.
    6F58061D-5B7F-4917-B2ED-59F5B9230487.jpg

Would love to see the Ultra Marine Corps. show up in a Terrifics storyline as they were also based on The Fantastic Four.

Boisterously Confused

If he isn't dead at the moment, I'd substitute Robot Man for Plastic Man.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    If he isn't dead at the moment, I'd substitute Robot Man for Plastic Man.
    Ok now I really want to see The Terrifics team up with The Doom Patrol and The Challengers of the Unknown!

I'm pretty happy with the team the way it is, but I think a guest star appearance by Vixen would be cool!

Extraordinary Member

I agree with those saying Power Girl would be a great addition.