Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Can't we have Vibe and Plastic Man in the same roster?
    It depends on how big the roster is. If we are keeping the FF allusion and capping it at 4, then I rather not lose metamorpho or one of the others. Vibe fills Plastic Mans/Human Torch's role pretty well to me.

If the roster is bigger than 4 than keep them both.

Revised July solicitations were just released....second month with no issue of The Terrifics, even though #28 and 29 were previously solicited.
    Has anyone heard anything about the book being cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    Revised July solicitations were just released....second month with no issue of The Terrifics, even though #28 and 29 were previously solicited.
    Has anyone heard anything about the book being cancelled?
    I haven’t seen anything about new solicits, where are you seeing them? I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets cancelled, it wasn’t selling very strongly, but I do hope that DC will consider a relaunch post Death Metal if it does get cancelled. I love the book under Yang and I would like to see these characters get another shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I haven’t seen anything about new solicits, where are you seeing them? I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets cancelled, it wasn’t selling very strongly, but I do hope that DC will consider a relaunch post Death Metal if it does get cancelled. I love the book under Yang and I would like to see these characters get another shot.
    Newsarama just posted them.

Newsarama just posted them.
    Just found ‘em. This Fri we’re supposed to get a round of solicitations from DC for new stuff, if Terrifics isn’t there I think we can say it didn’t survive the pandemic.

Also, wouldn't they need a few more issues for the trade? Volume 4 is 15-18, plus the annual. I would assume Volume 5 would be 19-24. That would leave 25-27, which seems kind of skimpy. Makes sense to at least take the book to issue #30.

Also, wouldn't they need a few more issues for the trade? Volume 4 is 15-18, plus the annual. I would assume Volume 5 would be 19-24. That would leave 25-27, which seems kind of skimpy. Makes sense to at least take the book to issue #30.
    That was what I was hoping to happen. Either or just do what Marvel is doing and make the final arc digital only. I doubt the LCS would care if Terrifics did that.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    That was what I was hoping to happen. Either or just do what Marvel is doing and make the final arc digital only. I doubt the LCS would care if Terrifics did that.
    Sometimes they make the final volume oversized so as to complete the run. Hoping the whole time makes it in there because I trade wait this book. I know, I'm a monster. I'm sorry.

I'd like to lean into the F4 thing a bit more and have an issue with "The reserve terrifics" Static (Spiderman), Brimstone (Ghost Rider), Damage (Hulk) and....Jamie Reyes Blue Beetle(Wolverine...but theres no Wolverine in DC)

But joke about "How can you be the terrifics without Mr Terrific?" And "Were we just a team designed to break stuff"

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    I'd like to lean into the F4 thing a bit more and have an issue with "The reserve terrifics" Static (Spiderman), Brimstone (Ghost Rider), Damage (Hulk) and....Jamie Reyes Blue Beetle(Wolverine...but theres no Wolverine in DC)

But joke about "How can you be the terrifics without Mr Terrific?" And "Were we just a team designed to break stuff"
    Hmm... I'd rock that but Lobo is Dc's wolverine on all accounts apparently.

So you get
    Blue Beetle = Spidey
    Etrigan the demon = Ghostrider
    Damage = hulk
    Lobo = wolverine.

Its could get a lot more cheeky if you really want to use those new age of heroes guys.

Slideways = Spidey
    Damage = Hulk
    Brimstone = Ghost Rider
    Reload = Immortal men (for that perfect 90's man of mystery thing wolverines doing)

Its be a cool arc Imho.
    Last edited by Midnight_v; 05-14-2020 at 02:28 AM.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

I'd run it as Mr Terrific have these guys as his B team. **** goes bad and he calls them on

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    I'd run it as Mr Terrific have these guys as his B team. **** goes bad and he calls them on
    Ahhh thats actually REALLY cool. I'm glad this book exists because it opens up a whole new dimension for this guy and everyone else on the team.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Extraordinary Member

Whoever’s the DC She-Hulk equivalent.

Rampage?

Well, I guess it’s over in September and digital only

https://www.newsarama.com/50237-dc-s...mber-s-30.html
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

This thread's moot now then.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman