Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    Bashing is not an opinion. Thanks.
    Oh, then ask moderators to delete my messages if something is wrong with them. Spirit is bashing Emma every day, but I don’t remember any of you trying to stop him. I’m not interested in your double standards, I will say whatever I want about Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    And this? It's also about your love for Logan?
    This is an opinion. Jean is boring. Let me google for you what an opinion is:
    "In casual use, the term opinion may be the result of a person's perspective, understanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desires. The term may also refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact”.
    Don’t thank me.

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    You misspelled “bedroom”
    You can clearly see that in Morrison's run.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Oh, then ask moderators to delete my messages if something is wrong with them. Spirit is bashing Emma every day, but I don’t remember any of you trying to stop him. I’m not interested in your double standards, I will say whatever I want about Jean. This is an opinion. Jean is boring. Let me google for you what an opinion is:
    "In casual use, the term opinion may be the result of a person's perspective, understanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desires. The term may also refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact”.
    Don’t thank me.
    Yeah, yeah... Again you couldn't be MORE wrong. If you don't see me "stoping" Spirit, it's because he is on my ignore list. And it's been quite a while. He is on my ignore list because for me there is a difference between sharing an opinion and constant bashing or constant negativity. See, you're accusing me of double standard, and again, you don't know what you're talking about. And yes, of course you will say whatever you want about Jean : I browsed your message history and it's not the first time you're putting her down. Again, don't call that an "opinion"

As I don't want to derail this topic, and as you're accusing me of double standard, I will be fair to you : this is my last message to you and you're now on my ignore list too. Don't thank me. Have fun bashing Jean and praising Emma.
    Last edited by franckd; 03-29-2020 at 03:51 AM.

Emma was right

Well, I can live with that. This is what you should have done from the very beginning, if you cannot bear the opinions of others. Negative, but still opinions.

Anyone think that glass got •-[A]-• tipsy? Is he now reflecting on all the mysteries of life? Or just judging everyone?

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Being a judgementally judgy Judy...definitely.
    I do like that he's a quiet drunk, though.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Has Lorna even dated anyone since Alex? It’s time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Anyone think that glass got •-[A]-• tipsy? Is he now reflecting on all the mysteries of life? Or just judging everyone?

A cant get tipsy

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Has Lorna even dated anyone since Alex? It’s time.
    Nope, not since their las break up. I think Gambit is the only guy that showed her any sign of interest

Ultimate Member

Alex has dated since their breakup but the storyline ended badly and most just seem content to forget about those relationships...or some do since they bear little to nothing to the ongoing X-world...

Amazing Member

What a page!
    That's all I came to say.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I love that everyone else is drinking out of Tiki mugs but o--[A]--o is all bougie with his stemware. Keeping it classy.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I love that everyone else is drinking out of Tiki mugs but o--[A]--o is all bougie with his stemware. Keeping it classy.
    The fittest.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Eye Scream should be bartending. He probably makes a bomb frozen drink.