Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I kind of feel like Apocalype should have had his own title along with Exodus.
    I think you're right. Apocalypse as a creepy Mummy-meets-Merlin figure is fun X-Books, but honestly, magic & Excalibur have never been a "thing". Yes "magic" was how Roma & Merlin did crap with the CB Corps, but Excalibur itself was more of a fantasy adventure book than one that dealt with ritual and magical fundamentals. If Howard DID write a treatment on Mutant Magic, it was editorial's failure to saddle her with Captain Betsy and the Braddock retinue.

I for one had no idea Hickman dissolved the CB Corps. A madcap book that has Betsy & Co go crosstime to recruit a new Corps that relies less on Otherworld but more communication and assistance would be an Elizabeth story: transition from traditional Empire to contemporary Commonwealth.

Yes, they could call it "Exodus & Apocalypse" hahaha

To focus on the Arrako and Krakoa stuff from his perspective.
    That would be be sick. We would first need to see how Exodus reacts to Apocalypse offer to work beside him. Apocalypse did trap Exodus in a crypt for a few thousand years. I would expect some resentment.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    magic & Excalibur have never been a "thing". Yes "magic" was how Roma & Merlin did crap with the CB Corps, but Excalibur itself was more of a fantasy adventure book than one that dealt with ritual and magical fundamentals.
    And the Marauders were never a group of mutant-rescuing pirates.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Yes, they could call it "Exodus & Apocalypse" hahaha
    I want more Exodus along with a few other villians/grey character such as Carmella/Stand Off, Amelia Voght, a repowered Scanner, Catseye and Roulette. They really need to hook us up with all the great characters that are on the bench.

Forgot this came out. Can someone let me know when Gambit get's killed off or leaves the book? Thanks in advance!
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Although Marcos To's art is consistent and nice. Its just to nice and clean. Simple backgrounds. Going to re read this issue again.