couldn't find a discussion thread for the issue as a whole outside the glorious tiki bar panel so I guess ill throw it together

Basically we open with a fun howlett family reunion in the middle of the aforementioned tiki party - Logan, Gabby and Daken spinning a bottle to see who has to stab themselves in the head. Jean thinks this is morbid and telepathically tells Logan he should try doing something "nice" w/ his family but he's all "this is nice" and he's not wrong, they're having fun

Jean confides in Scott that she feels x-force is skewing her moral standards

Domino chats up sage, apparently she's resurrected w/ no memory of the skin-harvesting situation. sage questions why, seeing as domino water to remember, but Dom shuts her down - "she's happy with it so whatever" type deal

Black Tom feels consumed by Krakow and has a bit of a freak out, gets in a fight with Gorgeous George, theres scuffle, Sage kicks George in the face (atta girl) and Logan and Co. pile on him because "a family that stays together slays together" . god I wish Laura were here

beast breaks up the party to send Dom, Logan and QQ to Terra Verde where things have gone very pear-shaped, telefloronics "invaded" the president's place and most surrounding communities. Beast is unable to take accountability. Theres some super cool data pages connecting the telefloronics to Terra Verdean mythology. The gang heads out to a temple that appears to be the "home base" of the telefloronics

QQ and Domino start questioning why Beast didn't involve Sage and Jean, Dom says something feels off with the mission and the team as a whole. they go into the temple, meanwhile beast enlists an increasingly scattered Black Tom fr backup while we see QQ running out of the temple declaring that the telefloronics are part of an angry god or something

This was a great issue, lots if fun while still developing interesting storylines like beast's continued assholery and Domino's trauma. The tiki sequence was a gift from the heavens that I feel unworthy of. Amazing showcase of Cassara's art, the plant stuff is so beautifully grotesque and he captured pretty much every character in the sprawling sequence in a fun, effective way....A+

feel free to add anything I might've missed cuz lord knows there was a lottt going on