Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    There's a HUGE difference. The bacteria normally living in our digestive tract and helping to break down the food we eat are SUPPOSED TO BE THERE. They and we have evolved in a symbiotic relationship.

Krakoa is NOT an ordinary digestive bacteria. It's a PARASITE. A continent-sized HOOKWORM.
    KraKoa evolved just as well as any other bacteria living in the 616
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

There's a HUGE difference. The bacteria normally living in our digestive tract and helping to break down the food we eat are SUPPOSED TO BE THERE. They and we have evolved in a symbiotic relationship.

Krakoa is NOT an ordinary digestive bacteria. It's a PARASITE. A continent-sized HOOKWORM.
    we had a school on top of it for YEARS, nothing new but now we have a proper explanation and logic to it besides " oh this one is nice ahaha"
    same old

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    As someone who enjoys but also recognizes that there is a darkness to Krakoa - despite my empathy for the mutant people and everything we have witnessed them suffer through and my hope that it ends up being a lasting thing and a new status quo well into the future - I can say that I would not be surprised to learn that Krakoa IS feeding on Creed. He’s got a powerful regenerative capability after all, and Krakoa could easily draw more deeply from him without doing lasting harm. But that’s my human brain scheming, and Krakoa MAY literally just have him in a stasis crystal somewhere deep within itself, safe and unharmed and asleep.

But...I mean...it’s Creed. There’s literally no bottom floor when it comes to things he deserves to have done to him for all the horror and terror and agony he’s inflicted over his long life. And not for any overall goal like Apocalypse or even Selene or Sinister. They all have committed HORRIBLE acts in their pasts, but they have always a REASON, a cause or purpose or belief that drove them to commit these deeds, and they operate within a recognizable set of rules that they set (for themselves...). A motive, whatever you think of that motive.

Creed has no ethos, no cause or purpose or belief. Creed just...likes hurting things. Animals, people, aliens, sentient androids, sentient trees...if it can feel pain or fear, Creed WANTS to make it feel those things...just because. If anyone deserves to be an eternal snack cake for a sentient landmass, it’s him.
    I also think Hickman is pointing to something dark witting Krakoa but I don´t think this time is the Island itself more like the conspirancies that are brewing on it.

The only version of Creed I enjoy is his AOA AU, 616 Creed is just boring for me, even as a villain he doesn´t do anything different other villains could not do with a better characterization but maybe that´s because I also don´t read much wolverine so I don´t have strong feelings about him, except in his part on the morlock massacre but that´s probably because it was one of the first X-men stories I read.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    KraKoa evolved just as well as any other bacteria living in the 616
    Well that just sailed right over your head, didn't.

Well that just sailed right over your head, didn't.
    I'm not as tall as I post.
    GrindrStone(D)

Mutants are getting something from Krakoa, though. It's become symbiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Mutants are getting something from Krakoa, though. It's become symbiotic.
    That's the key right here. Look at all Krakoa is giving to the mutants.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

i already give honey, 40 buck fertilizer and kisses to my pansies, id be more than fine to give my whole ass body to krakoa

That you're saying that without any trace of irony whatsoever does NOT make it better.
    I have to admit it, reading that out loud kinda made me chuckle hahaha