Default Gina Diggers (Gold Digger) is in Doctor Manhattan shoes

A similar situation happens and Gina Diggers has the powers as Doctor Manhattan, how does she handle them compared to him? Is she anything like him?

Incredible Member

If the whole "nonlinear temporal perception" and "seeing everything as quarks, gluons, etc." thing doesn't affect her personality/worldview too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    If the whole "nonlinear temporal perception" and "seeing everything as quarks, gluons, etc." thing doesn't affect her personality/worldview too much.
    Was there any logical reason Manhattan went around naked after a while? As for Gina herself, I can see her take her knowledge of what she is now and what she knew before this to upgrade her new nature and powers beyond what Manhattan had in the original story, she won't notice him after that if they ever fought.

There's also the fact that Gina Father could just alter or upgrade her himself if her newfound nature was too much for her. He wouldn't want to get rid of it but make it perfectly manageable instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    Was there any logical reason Manhattan went around naked after a while?
    People wear clothes on account of both physical and psychological vulnerabilities, none of which Manhattan possesses.

By depicting him naked, the writer is also emphasizing how his transformation is not merely physical, but psychological. His body and mind both are freed from mundane human concerns and preoccupations.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    People wear clothes on account of both physical and psychological vulnerabilities, none of which Manhattan possesses.
    They're also for warmth. Try going out naked when it's snowing outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    They're also for warmth. Try going out naked when it's snowing outside.
    Not too terrible, really. Only really starts getting to you when you're into the below 0°F
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan