Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Joker : OTHER DC villian movies you wanna see?

I'm looking forward to Joker and the upcoming Dwayne Johnson Black Adam flick.

Who else should get a movie (minus the heroes?) Howabout :

Two - Harvey Dent's struggle with his father, corruption and his own dark side...

Cold - The crook who became the Captain. Story of him and his sister trying to make it in a cold, cold world. He finds an experimental ice gun and everything changes...

others?

I would very much like to see a continuation of Michael Ansara's Mr. Freeze (minus the body-less head version, of course):

Astonishing Member

Harvey Dent/Two-Face.
    Ra's al Ghul.
    Lex Luthor.
    Mr. Freeze.

Only one that might really happen is Luthor.

Lex Luthor, Darkseid and Bane.

BANNED

Lex Luthor, specially because the versions of the character interpreted by Hackman, Spacey or Eisenberg range from parody to rip-off.

Using something like "The Unauthorized Biography" as a base, a good solo film could be made.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I want to see the Rouges in a heist film.

Retired

Vandal Savage would make for a great stand-alone story, absent of any super-heroes except maybe the Immortal Man.

Incredible Member

ultrahumanite - the musical.

My pick for A villain movie with no Batman goes to Ra's al Ghul and his Assassins league of shadows. Although I think this will work better as an xmen movie with no x-men in it, since the assassins guild from xmen have a bitter rivalry with the thieves guild. the league of shadows main rivalry is with batman, still a very interesting general concept to do a villain movie about assassins klans with philosophy beliefs. not so surprised this villain trope exist both in Marvel and DC with even the same name. its even the same kind of love story. Batman/Thalia and Gambit/Bella Donna

Deathstroke... hands down

A ridiculous Jonh wick style movie where there us atleast one scene where he kills 100 people by himself. You can start with early Slade and make him more sympathetic. Depending on the writer hes a character who at times is either a monster or a Mercenary with a code. Lean it the latter. Show his family life and what happened with his kids and wife. And the movie can end with him becoming Deathtroke and terminator. Still has a code but becomes emotionaly cold. Also play up the superhuman stuff, especialy his intellect. You can do **** like they do in the Equalizer where he scans the room super fast and make some long complicated plan in a split secone.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 09-24-2019 at 01:29 PM.

Retired

I'd like to see a movie about the Shade--i.e. the Flash and Starman character--but I guess they wouldn't likely do that before they do a movie or TV show about Jack Knight. However, the story of Shade works all on its own without any super-heroes involved.

While I'd like to see the Legion of Super-Heroes get their own movie, there are a lot of variables that might get in the way of that ever happening. A Fatal Five movie is much easier done, because it doesn't have to involve any DC super-heroes--they can just be a deadly group of aliens in a Dirty Dozen kind of scenario (granted that's a bit like the Suicide Squad in space--which is the Guardians of the Galaxy, but with more evil).

Catwoman in a good movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Catwoman in a good movie.
    She needs Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaddle View Post
    She needs Batman.
    People said that about Joker. The Catwoman comic books seems to get along well enough without a lot of Batman. From volume 1 onwards to the current series. Selina's Big Score was one of the best Catwoman
    stories ever and Batman was nowhere to be seen in that one. When in Rome didn't have much Batman in that one either. Catwoman doesn't need Batman. She just needs a good story.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    People said that about Joker. The Catwoman comic books seems to get along well enough without a lot of Batman. From volume 1 onwards to the current series. Selina's Big Score was one of the best Catwoman
    stories ever and Batman was nowhere to be seen in that one. When in Rome didn't have much Batman in that one either. Catwoman doesn't need Batman. She just needs a good story.
    Agreed. Preferably based on Ed Brubaker's version of the character.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.