Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KOSLOX View Post
    Tested Negative so I'm guessing it was either a summer cold or bad allergies.
    That's good news.

It's definitely a relief when those test results come back negative.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

Quote Originally Posted by Javasaurus View Post
    That's good news.

It's definitely a relief when those test results come back negative.
    Yeah, but unfortunately I live in Iowa which has basically done nothing to curb the spread. So I'm sure Ill be back because of freedumb.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by KOSLOX View Post
    Yeah, but unfortunately I live in Iowa which has basically done nothing to curb the spread. So I'm sure Ill be back because of freedumb.
    Yikes. Sorry to hear that. I wish you all the best in these circumstances. I live in a county that has some of the worst COVID stats in the state; so I can sympathize.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

Invincible Member

The gym next to one of the grocery stores I go to has been closed for a while. This weekend, the finally removed all the equipment.

My old hometown is about to experience the restaurant apocalypse - it's way upstate NY and once outdoor dining is over (likely last week to be honest) the locally owned places don't have the overhead to stay in business at 1/4 capacity, or even 1/2, if the state has moved to that yet. Next time I visit my wife's family I expect most of the places I try to eat at to be permanently closed.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    My old hometown is about to experience the restaurant apocalypse - it's way upstate NY and once outdoor dining is over (likely last week to be honest) the locally owned places don't have the overhead to stay in business at 1/4 capacity, or even 1/2, if the state has moved to that yet. Next time I visit my wife's family I expect most of the places I try to eat at to be permanently closed.
    That's going to happen up and down the northeast corridor once the weather cools, and the end result won't be pretty.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Between local restaurants and chain restaurants (Sizzler is the latest one I heard that filed for bankruptcy), pretty soon we'll have to start cooking all our own meals at home.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Honestly? I haven't eaten anything prepared by anyone else since February.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    The gym next to one of the grocery stores I go to has been closed for a while. This weekend, the finally removed all the equipment.
    My condolences.

My next door neighbor tested positive last night, he wasn't feeling well and his daughter has had to come down to look after him.

Intermediary

I had a cousin (kind of distant cousin) die of a massive heart attack after fighting COVID for 2 weeks

He was 49

Ultimate Member

Had to do the test today because someone at school's husband tested positive.

The school district STILL wants us back at school tomorrow while she waits on the results of her test.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Had to do the test today because someone at school's husband tested positive.

The school district STILL wants us back at school tomorrow while she waits on the results of her test.
    That's pretty damn stupid on the school district's part.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

I've been working from home since mid-March. At first it was awkward then I got used to it. Nowadays, I'm battling cabin fever. I go out and walk once in a while or talk to people on the phone, but I would just love to sit in a cafe or browse a book store. I just got a text from my city government reaffirming that people wear masks and self distance because cases are rising again.

Also, my father, who lives in a home, got a false positive on a COVID test and my sister and I were on alert for two weeks. Other than that, it's been pretty boring at home. I have a great relationship with my blankets.

I've barely left my house since February.
    \

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I've barely left my house since February.
    \
    I hope you are ok.

Are you able to go for walks? I've been doing that. I'm going to walk to the food stores soon as opposed to the bus to get some fresh air.