Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I am really liking how Hickman's plot points are coming together so soon; I would have thought it would be years until we learned of some of the plot points.
    every plot line besides hordeculture has gotten some further exploration wich is so so so much faster than his avengers run
    Last edited by Ferro; 03-20-2020 at 07:45 AM.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    every plot line besides horde culture has gotten some further exploration wich is so so so much faster than his avengers run
    Exactly or even his Fantastic Four run; which took forever

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Exactly or even his Fantastic Four run; which took forever
    I think the fact everyone is colaborating, so what normaly would have to be done on his run can be done in colaboration with other titles, excalibur's entire magic system and data pages are all making more and more sense since they are conected to X of swords

BANNED

That is the sickest thing I’ve seen today. Especially since Ross doesn’t venture out of Golden and Silver Age much. Alex Ross channeling Rob Liefeld really works for me on some level. As weird as that is to type. Ha.

Everything from Cable’s original widow’s peak to the weird ass flat gun. It’s just... beautiful.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Jim Lee’s art looks 100x better when he self-inks. He should ditch Scott Williams ASAP. Also drop Alex Sinclair.
    His recent colorist is adding too many shadows and his penciling style has deteriorated over last few years. But at his peak, whatever he touches turns into gold no matter who is the writer of the plot. Take Batman Hush for example. He was just incredible.
    Last edited by Vishop; 03-20-2020 at 08:26 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    That is the sickest thing I’ve seen today. Especially since Ross doesn’t venture out of Golden and Silver Age much. Alex Ross channeling Rob Liefeld really works for me on some level. As weird as that is to type. Ha.

Everything from Cable’s original widow’s peak to the weird ass flat gun. It’s just... beautiful.
    It has a certain vibe of Liefield because of the character designs.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    That's amazing. I am sad Theresa is the only one that didn't make the cover tho.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post

Feral to the front please!

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    That's amazing. I am sad Theresa is the only one that didn't make the cover tho.
    She didn't join till issue 4 or 5.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

She didn't join till issue 4 or 5.
    Oh yeah it was issue 3, but for some reason I always assumed her was on the og team.

Wow Alex Ross actually painted X-Force. Never thought I would see that day but the cover looks amazing.

They are without feet, like they should.

Fantastic Member Captain Buttocks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    EMPYRE: X-MEN #3 & #4 (OF 4)

X-MEN #30 FACSIMILE EDITION
    No to both of these.

JUGGERNAUT #2 (OF 5)
    Juggernaut isn’t the only one who’s left destruction in his wake, and he thinks it’s about time for the IMMORTAL HULK to take responsibility for his actions!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

X-MEN #12
    A lead-in to the biggest X-story of the summer.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    I'm in for both of these. X-Men as flagship (although its been very up-and-down) and Nicieza and Garney seems a solid pairing.
    CHILDREN OF THE ATOM #3
    Who are the X-Men’s sidekicks behind the masks? Meanwhile, a brand new alternative medicine is changing lives at school, but who’s recruiting the victims – I mean patients?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    We'll see, depending on a) if its any good and b) if its annoying all the people it's good to see get annoyed.

X-FACTOR #3
    Every streamer in the Mojoverse is desperate to get a little of the X-magic on their channel, but all X-Factor wants to do is figure out who murdered a Krakoan citizen.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

HELLIONS #4
    Krakoa’s resident rabble are up against the grand dame of the damned — the Goblin Queen, Madelyne Pryor! Talk about a return that could raise some havoc!
    Both of these are a yes, X-Factor solidly so, and Hellions based on the #1 preview pages posted here the other day.
    CABLE #4
    Ancient knights from another galaxy are targeting Cable…and he’s got no choice but to give them what they want!

GIANT-SIZE X-MEN: STORM #1
    In GIANT-SIZE X-MEN: JEAN GREY & EMMA FROST, Hickman and Dauterman took Jean and Emma into Storm’s mind to learn what had happened to her. Now they take the X-Men’s resident goddess to the far end of the world to save herself!

WOLVERINE #5
    In the snowbound darkness of the north, Wolverine is the prisoner of Dracula. By forming an unlikely alliance, Logan fights back. Stakes, claws, tricked-out snowmobiles and wintry mayhem await you.

EXCALIBUR #12
    With Rictor in his clutches, Apocalypse must survive long enough to begin the ritual he has waited on for eons.
    No to all the above.
    MARAUDERS #12
    The Black King removed the Red Queen from the board…what move will the White Queen make?

NEW MUTANTS #12
    The human world never seems to tire of lashing out at Krakoa. The NEW MUTANTS have their ways of striking back.
    Yes to both, although New Mutants needs to crank it up a notch or two.
    X-FORCE #12
    After taking on the Flower Cartel, Logan has brought back valuable intel to the mutant CIA. The non-treaty nation of Russia is working to undermine Krakoa — and may be aligned with Xeno. Beast wants Colossus on their side as the first drumbeats of war begin to sound.
    I really disliked this weeks issue, so we'll see how 10 and 11 go before I commit. That Russian Roulette scene was just...yuck.

Ooh, yay! They're reprinting the Uncanny X-Men Volume 3 omnibus!!!!

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Is that just a placeholder cover for Marauders?