Default Marvel's June 2020 Solicitations.

Here is the link.

I get to be first? Oh, boy!
    1) why do I get the feeling that non- stop spider man is gonna stop at #12?
    2) am I going to want to pick up the squadron supreme empire tie in, if no one survives?
    3) why should I pick up strike force #10, before it’s too late? Is there something we should know? Honestly, this team is just so random, I’d rather see Angela somewhere else.
    4) debating whether or not to pick up new warriors, now that I’ve seen the new kids.
    5) wasn’t the blurb for avengers #35 the same as last month’s?
    Not sure about the ghost rider annual, but Valkyrie vs kraven should be good.

I am really looking forward to Savage Avengers. Juggs and Black Knight. I am drooling just at the prospect.

Spiderman non stop seems like it will be a good pick up as well.

I dont know about strikeforce. I am not enjoying it as much as it drags on. We Will see.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

So I'll probably pull all things Empyre, maybe New Mutants, probably Marauders, and definitely Strikeforce! A Wiccan focused issue is just what I've been waiting for! Though honestly the overall story keeps me buying it's actually really good far superior to Excalibur.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

X-Men 12 Hellions 4 Excalibur 12 Marauders 12 New Mutants 12 X-Force 12 GSX-Men:Storm Strange Academy 4 Daredevil 22
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

MARVEL TALES: CAPTAIN BRITAIN #1
    TRUE BELIEVERS: X-MEN - HAVOK #1
    MARVELS X #6 (of 6)
    ETERNALS BY JACK KIRBY: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB
    X-MEN EPIC COLLECTION: PROTEUS TPB

Empyre: Thor
    Empyre: Invasion of Wakanda
    Strikeforce
    X-Force
    GS: Storm
    Thor
    Falcon and Winter Soldier
    Last edited by Sunny; 03-22-2020 at 08:07 PM.

ASM 47 & 48
    Immortal Hulk 37
    Spiderman:Noir 4
    Venom 27 & 28
    Wolverine 5

Maybe...
    Non Stop Unstoppable You cant Stop Spiderman 1
    Spiderwoman 4 - still need to pick up issue 1 and see if I like it or not?

I am also going to pick up the Juggs Mini.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

X-Men #12
    Giant Size X-Men: Storm #1
    Thor #7
    Immortal Hulk #37
    Daredevil #22
    Conan the Barbarian #17
    Star Wars #7
    Star Wars: Darth Vader #5

IDW solicits:
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/03...solicitations/

MARVEL ACTION AVENGERS (2020) #5

(W) Chad Bowers (A/CA) Butch K. Mapa

It's an out-of-this-world tale as Captain Marvel and Scarlet Witch travel to an abandoned, and seemingly haunted, space station! Will these two mighty Avengers get to the bottom of this interstellar mystery and find the foe behind it all?
    In Shops: Jun 03, 2020

SRP: $3.99

MARVEL ACTION SPIDER-MAN (2020) #6

(W) Brandon Easton (A/CA) Fico Ossio

The Spidey team has taken on ferocious foes of all kinds, but they've never faced anyone with a sting like this villain's. Prepare for the coming of the Scorpion in this perfect jumping-on point for new readers. From writer Brandon Easton (Star Trek: Year Five, Agent Carter) and artist Fico Ossio (No One Left to Fight, Transformers: Unicron).
    In Shops: Jun 10, 2020

MARVEL ACTION CAPTAIN MARVEL (2020) #2

(W) Sam Maggs (A/CA) Sweeney Boo

Go higher, further, and faster in this brand-new Marvel Action: Captain Marvel adventure! Carol Danvers, a.k.a. Captain Marvel, is trapped! Stuck inside a Kree video game, Carol soon realizes that not everything is as it seems. Will she be able to level up through racing challenges, street fights, and fantasy RPGS? Or will she run out of lives before she reaches the finish line? Writer Sam Maggs (Marvel Action: Captain Marvel, Con Quest!, Wonder Women) and artist Sweeney Boo (Eat, and Love Yourself, Marvel Action: Captain Marvel) level-up for this mind-boggling journey!
    In Shops: Jun 17, 2020

MARVEL ACTION CAPTAIN MARVEL TP VOL 02 AIM SMALL

(W) Sam Maggs (A/CA) Sweeney Boo

Carol Danvers may be used to going higher, further, faster, but on an adventure with the Unstoppable Wasp she'll be going smaller, lower, slower! She's been a fighter pilot, an Avenger, and a friend of flerkens, but now she's facing her most difficult job yet… driving instructor! And teaching Nadia Van Dyne-a.k.a. The Unstoppable Wasp!-how to drive gets a whole lot harder when A.I.M. gets ahold of some Pym Particles. Suddenly tiny, can Carol and Nadia figure out A.I.M.'s plot before it's too late?! It's a new pint-sized Marvel Action adventure! Collects Marvel Action: Captain Marvel issues #4-6.
    In Shops: Aug 05, 2020

SRP: $9.99
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

It feels like most of the books are linked to some kind of event. And as I refuse to read Marvel's events, that means I am probably going to be reading very little from this month.

Thoughts:

- Steve Orlando joins the Marvel Universe with a Supernatural title. Seeing Scarlet Witch in a leading heroic role is a nice change of pace.

- Gene Luen Yang on a Shang-Chi solo should be great. I'm digging the new costume and exploring Shang's connection with his father's evil organization.

- I'm guessing the "love" in Empyre is going to be Wiccan and Hulking.

- Is there anything separating Stormrange from the Venom Symbiote other then being Ms. Marvel derivative and having a female body? Not really sure what the purpose of it is.

- Oh...Roz Solomon. I wouldn't really call her a "longtime Asgardian ally" but I'm more concerned about some secret revelation about Thor.

- Panther Mecha .

- Did the Union character design variant for Choir have to have such a prominent butt shot? Not that I mind, I guess for reference they needed a back view, but I just wasn't expecting such a prominent display of her fine behind.

- Carol can just recruit her Kelly Thompson supporting cast as Accusers? Okay.

- Frankling and Vaeria are really getting their "Go Team Venture" on in that cover. I'll be in it for Wolvie and Spidey.

- I'm surprised someone remembers Melinda May exists in the comics. Busiek, I tell ya.

- Hopefully this America Chavez mini is better then her last solo book. They lucked out with Carlos Gomez on art duties. Kinda concerned about potential origin changes though...

- I'm not sure whether I should applaud Marvel for continuing the Infinity Sag in these annuals or just giving the Stones a rest. Although it seems like these annuals are mostly for promoting certain characters.

- I wasn't expecting a wedding with Black Widow, but I'm guessing it's fake. If Thompson's shipping preferences are accurate, though, I'm guessing Clint will show up.

- I don't see why the New Warriors should be concerned about apprehending the Champions. The only ones on the current team who knows any of the Champions is Robbie since he and Sam were on the same team for about a week. Will Kamala go from fangirling over the OG New Warriors to complaining about them selling out?

- Bad enough the Pack have been Outlawed, now they have power problems?

- They keep mentioning Kamala, Riri, Miles, and Sam in Champions solicits...which makes me wonder whether more members have been apprehended aside from Snowguard and Locust. The "disturbing correctional facility" might show the first issues with CRADLE that justifies the Champions as heroes in this story.

- Amulet's debut went in the exact direction I was expecting.

- So with Arno's storyline finally reaching it's zenith, is he going to be done as a character afterwards? Time to relaunch Iron Man with Tony for the umpteenth time?

- "Is there any coming back for Nova?" It's Rich, of course he will.

- I am so tired of "Mjolnir not working" stories. Just let it rest for about five years.

- Thor sprawled on the ground powerless on a cover of Avengers? At least it's probably reflective of the actual content of the comic.

- So instead of an Outalwed tie-in, Rainbow Rowell is having the Runaways deal with the X-Men. I guess that shows where her priorities are.

- "the return of Cap’s number one foe!" Is this being too obvious with Red Skull to be true?

- I think Valkyrie is pretty above Kraven's weight-class.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

- Steve Orlando joins the Marvel Universe with a Supernatural title. Seeing Scarlet Witch in a leading heroic role is a nice change of pace.

- Gene Luen Yang on a Shang-Chi solo should be great. I'm digging the new costume and exploring Shang's connection with his father's evil organization.

- I'm guessing the "love" in Empyre is going to be Wiccan and Hulking.

- Is there anything separating Stormrange from the Venom Symbiote other then being Ms. Marvel derivative and having a female body? Not really sure what the purpose of it is.

- Oh...Roz Solomon. I wouldn't really call her a "longtime Asgardian ally" but I'm more concerned about some secret revelation about Thor.

- Panther Mecha .

- Did the Union character design variant for Choir have to have such a prominent butt shot? Not that I mind, I guess for reference they needed a back view, but I just wasn't expecting such a prominent display of her fine behind.

- Carol can just recruit her Kelly Thompson supporting cast as Accusers? Okay.

- Frankling and Vaeria are really getting their "Go Team Venture" on in that cover. I'll be in it for Wolvie and Spidey.

- I'm surprised someone remembers Melinda May exists in the comics. Busiek, I tell ya.

- Hopefully this America Chavez mini is better then her last solo book. They lucked out with Carlos Gomez on art duties. Kinda concerned about potential origin changes though...

- I'm not sure whether I should applaud Marvel for continuing the Infinity Sag in these annuals or just giving the Stones a rest. Although it seems like these annuals are mostly for promoting certain characters.

- I wasn't expecting a wedding with Black Widow, but I'm guessing it's fake. If Thompson's shipping preferences are accurate, though, I'm guessing Clint will show up.

- I don't see why the New Warriors should be concerned about apprehending the Champions. The only ones on the current team who knows any of the Champions is Robbie since he and Sam were on the same team for about a week. Will Kamala go from fangirling over the OG New Warriors to complaining about them selling out?

- Bad enough the Pack have been Outlawed, now they have power problems?

- They keep mentioning Kamala, Riri, Miles, and Sam in Champions solicits...which makes me wonder whether more members have been apprehended aside from Snowguard and Locust. The "disturbing correctional facility" might show the first issues with CRADLE that justifies the Champions as heroes in this story.

- Amulet's debut went in the exact direction I was expecting.

- So with Arno's storyline finally reaching it's zenith, is he going to be done as a character afterwards? Time to relaunch Iron Man with Tony for the umpteenth time?

- "Is there any coming back for Nova?" It's Rich, of course he will.

- I am so tired of "Mjolnir not working" stories. Just let it rest for about five years.

- Thor sprawled on the ground powerless on a cover of Avengers? At least it's probably reflective of the actual content of the comic.

- So instead of an Outalwed tie-in, Rainbow Rowell is having the Runaways deal with the X-Men. I guess that shows where her priorities are.

- "the return of Cap’s number one foe!" Is this being too obvious with Red Skull to be true?

- I think Valkyrie is pretty above Kraven's weight-class.
    I’m getting tired of stories where the teen heroes have to be stopped or re-educated because of their carelessness. Either stop these stories, or make it 21 and over across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I’m getting tired of stories where the teen heroes have to be stopped or re-educated because of their carelessness. Either stop these stories, or make it 21 and over across the board.
    Do we really get that many?