Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Just popped up in Hawkeye: Freefall.
    And also in Ravencroft...

BANNED

Mutants aside, who I talk about enough over in the X-Books forum, I would like to see more of the following characters:

Calypso, Cloud 9, Coat of Arms, Goliath (Tom Foster), Hellcat, Hyperion (Earth-13034), Living Lightning, Nightshade, Speed (Tommy Shepherd), Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon), Steel Serpent, Synapse, Wraith (Yuri Watanabe)

Extraordinary Member

Whatever happened to Ashcan??

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Alexa...ot_(Earth-616)

Alexander Woolcot is the son of a research scientist, Fritz Woolcot, who would regularly beat him, especially if Alex interrupted his experiments. One of Alex's teachers saw bruises on the boy and threatened to report Alex's father to the authorities, but Alex's father threatened to claim that the teacher had been abusing Alex. One day, Alex felt himself drawn to one of his father's machines, and put his hand into some glowing energy that was emanating from it, which gave him a shock and exploded, much to Fritz's anger.

Appearances in Spectacular Spider-Man and Incredible Hulk...but not anything I can remember since.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Anti-Man

Conner has died before, but he always seems to resurrect in the Neutral Zone. I suspect that no manner of death is permanent, since he's a tremendously powerful being comprised of unstable anti-matter energy. Given how powerful Conner is, coupled with his world view, I'd love to see him return to mix it up with the likes of Silver Surfer, Thor, Void Sentry, Molecule Man, Doctor Doom, the Avengers, GotG and, of course, Blue Marvel.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Anti-Man

Conner has died before, but he always seems to resurrect in the Neutral Zone. I suspect that no manner of death is permanent, since he's a tremendously powerful being comprised of unstable anti-matter energy. Given how powerful Conner is, coupled with his world view, I'd love to see him return to mix it up with the likes of Silver Surfer, Thor, Void Sentry, Molecule Man, Doctor Doom, the Avengers, GotG and, of course, Blue Marvel.
    Underrated character
    I loved him as a Herald of Galactus. Would be cool to see him back again with the power cosmic and be on a team with Blue Marvel. I like your idea of him fighting with some other OP characters.