Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey
    Ooh that would be juicy...... Maybe Empyre could give us a taste, Franky boy seemed ready to blast the Kree and Skrulls in the preview Teddy along with them.... I need this beef......

He's also likable the little **** we have now is exhausting!
    Agreed I think thatīs what happens when marvel writes him as an stereotypical adolescent without much personality other than being worried about his powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha
    Yeah I don't like Franklin either. I liked him and Valeria as younger kids, they were cute at least. Val was adorable.
    Morally ambiguous Val who didnīt like her older self and hanged out with uncle Doom was one of my favourite characters from Hickmanīs FF4 run along with Doom,adult Franklin and Spider-man.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I don't get it.......where is the "Schooling" here???

All I see is Doom complaining and pointing fingers here. Doom just comes off as being Jelly that his Country is not at the Top. LOL Doom is such a Hypocrite: "...decided to make all your citizens free to do what they will in countries that come begging for your plants" LOL Doom SHUT UP. You were doing the exact same thing point that metal crusty finger at yourself Homie.
    Well, let's see if Krakoa lasts as long as Doom's reign in Latveria.....or even Genosha. The mutant community hasn't had a very enviable track record of governing themselves. And he does have a point. Doom does have ambassadors that are tasked with that purpose and has been in the game a lot longer and more successfully.
    BTW, with that headgear Charles these days looks suspiciously like the Maker.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Well, let's see if Krakoa lasts as long as Doom's reign in Latveria.....or even Genosha. The mutant community hasn't had a very enviable track record of governing themselves. And he does have a point. Doom does have ambassadors that are tasked with that purpose and has been in the game a lot longer and more successfully.
    he is accusing them of doing what he does; that’s called hypocrisy luv

Latveria is a **** show constantly being invaded by the F4, Avengers, Ect and practically on the verge of annihilation throughout each of these encounters.

I also think he looks like the Maker Truthfully I hate seeing that damn bucket on his head everytime we see Xavier, can he at least change helmets that one probably smells like baldness.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Exactly. Thank you.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Agreed I would like to see an interview where Hickman adresses this because he usually doesnīt do this kind of things by coincidence, this doesnīt mean charles has become evil but yes I donīt see why Hickman wants to make him appear so similar to the maker.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Agreed I would like to see an interview where Hickman adresses this because he usually doesnīt do this kind of things by coincidence, this doesnīt mean charles has become evil but yes I donīt see why Hickman wants to make him appear so similar to the maker.
    He's a telepath helping to maintain a whole nation of big personalities and even bigger powers. He's reeeeealy busy
    GrindrStone(D)

I just think Hickman likes the design.

Oh my god, let it go. LET IT GO.
    elsa teas

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Oh my god, let it go. LET IT GO.
    elsa teas
    But it's true.

"Charles" is the Maker and the real X-Men are under Krakoa in stasis.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Latveria is a **** show constantly being invaded by the F4, Avengers, Ect and practically on the verge of annihilation throughout each of these encounters.

I also think he looks like the Maker Truthfully I hate seeing that damn bucket on his head everytime we see Xavier, can he at least change helmets that one probably smells like baldness.
    Yeah, I really think with Hickman, this is deliberate....like hiding in plain sight. I just have my doubts that it is a coinky dink that the design in similar

Latveria always endures. If you think it is s **** show now, just think what it was like before Doom. It was a backwater country run by a corrupt aristocracy that evolved into a world power just in a few short years. He was a huge agent of change.

Yeah, and Charles just meekly accepts his statements with no reply. He sure doesn't call him out on anything. Maybe because he's not exactly pure in heart either.

Just read the comic an hour ago since my LCS is not allowed to be open tomorrow due to the governor's stay at home orders that go into effect at midnight. So if you pre-ordered, you could pick you up your pull list. Oh, and Logan screws up royally in this but will leave that for everyone to find out if they can get to their LCS tomorrow

I'm disappointed that the April 1st comics won't ship. Was looking forward to Doctor Doom #7 after last issue's Hope & Crosby I mean Doom & Kang Road to Latveria story.

All this **** plot due to the false god..... Tragedy

BANNED

Yeah, I really think with Hickman, this is deliberate....like hiding in plain sight. I just have my doubts that it is a coinky dink that the design in similar

Latveria always endures. If you think it is s **** show now, just think what it was like before Doom. It was a backwater country run by a corrupt aristocracy that evolved into a world power just in a few short years. He was a huge agent of change.

Yeah, and Charles just meekly accepts his statements with no reply. He sure doesn't call him out on anything. Maybe because he's not exactly pure in heart either.

Just read the comic an hour ago since my LCS is not allowed to be open tomorrow due to the governor's stay at home orders that go into effect at midnight. So if you pre-ordered, you could pick you up your pull list. Oh, and Logan screws up royally in this but will leave that for everyone to find out if they can get to their LCS tomorrow

I'm disappointed that the April 1st comics won't ship. Was looking forward to Doctor Doom #7 after last issue's Hope & Crosby I mean Doom & Kang Road to Latveria story.
    No because the writer doesnt want him to speak up or cuts them immediatly , like storm or scott when sue had her outburst, he doesnt speak up when he can speak of the many many failures and megolomaniacal outbursts doom has had, but he stays quiet becuase this mini isnt intended to be a two way discussion but only mutants recieving waves of criticism witout ever defending themselves.

oooooh **** chucky got hit by the scene-transitioning caption, it's fuckin over he just took the haymaker and let vicky drop the mic on im

BANNED

No because the writer doesnt want him to speak up or cuts them immediatly , like storm or scott when sue had her outburst, he doesnt speak up when he can speak of the many many failures and megolomaniacal outbursts doom has had, but he stays quiet becuase this mini isnt intended to be a two way discussion but only mutants recieving waves of criticism witout ever defending themselves.
    arent the X-books the same but from the other side? Seems like you are fine with the X-books being critical with all the MU but in the moment the situation reverse its not funny