Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 649
  1. #1
    Mighty Member Hi-Fi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,313

    Default X-Men + Fantastic Four #3 Preview Pages




  2. #2
    Astonishing Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2,446

    Default

    invading a sovereign nation really isnt a visit, you get what you deserve imo

  3. #3
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    9,221

    Default

    dodson gave scott chin fuzz that is the last gotdamn straw
    Quote Originally Posted by ???
    The world has changed, and so have I.

  4. #4
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    invading a sovereign nation really isnt a visit, you get what you deserve imo
    So if sovereign countries start killing mutants from Krakoa who invade their countries you would support that?? Or does mutant hypocrisy come into play??

  5. #5
    Mighty Member Diammandis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Krakoa
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    not the F4 being surprised that the xmen are trying to attack them, after they invaded their land and attacked their people...truly such an insufferable group loool
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    So if sovereign countries start killing mutants from Krakoa who invade their countries you would support that?? Or does mutant hypocrisy come into play??
    when that happens they probably get the sabertooth treatment after their ressurection, as we know its a 1 chance only sort of event, if nations kill those mutants its gucci luv

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    not the F4 being surprised that the xmen are trying to attack them, after they invaded their land and attacked their people...truly such an insufferable group loool
    in the end they are just scrambling for scraps of good writting since slott is nowhere to be gone, so this is charity

  8. #8
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    4,251

    Default

    Sue is totally still possessed by Emma Frost.

    Seeing Scott shaded sans mask/helmet is great. Scott appropriating Logan's "best there is at what I do" is great.

  9. #9
    Astonishing Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Sue is totally still possessed by Emma Frost.

    Seeing Scott shaded sans mask/helmet is great. Scott appropriating Logan's "best there is at what I do" is great.
    "the summers touch" ehehehe

  10. #10
    BANNED spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,386

    Default

    Why x-men are attacking the FF ? A-holes, FF is trying to get their kids back.

    this looks so bad on x-men

  11. #11
    Astonishing Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Why x-men are attacking the FF ? A-holes, FF is trying to get their kids back.

    this looks so bad on x-men
    weren't you defending sue's escalation and atacks? they invaded a nation they get some payback, simple

  12. #12

    Default

    This mini is a mess and none of the groups involved look any good let's be real

  13. #13
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,392

    Default

    American explorers enter an island where they are prohibited from entering, they attack a foreign government basing on false premises and are surprised when there are consequences.

    Yeah, it sounds about right.

  14. #14
    Astonishing Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    American explorers enter an island where they are prohibited from entering, they attack a foreign government basing on false premises and are surprised when there are consequences.

    Yeah, it sounds about right.
    prime karen behaviour

  15. #15
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    prime karen behaviour
    But Krakoa has mutants of mass destruction!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •