Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    This mini is a mess and none of the groups involved look any good let's be real
    The people going after a team that just invaded their country and attacked a head of government don’t look good?

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    This mini is a mess and none of the groups involved look any good let's be real
    I agree that this is stoopid, not to mention predictable. This mini is a huge disappointment. I expected more from Chip Kaptara Zdarsky.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    But Krakoa has mutants of mass destruction!
    baby high pitched voice near crocodile tears sue : but ... but Consequences to my actions is a poor people thing.. what do you mean officer, im a mother please i wouldny harm a fly

As soon as the 4F were discovered of their invisibility, the first thing Ben Grimm does is to punch Magneto.

Imagine what would happen if the 4F infiltrated a meeting of the French prime minister and punched his vice president. What do you think France would do?

BANNED

As soon as the 4F were discovered of their invisibility, the first thing Ben Grimm does is to punch Magneto.

Imagine what would happen if the 4F infiltrated a meeting of the French prime minister and punched his vice president. What do you think France would do?
    the would send of missielies du destrrrrrrrructioyoohohhoho to their ugly apartment

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    not the F4 being surprised that the xmen are trying to attack them, after they invaded their land and attacked their people...truly such an insufferable group loool
    The silliness is baffling. I just wanna see Rogue punch someone.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    baby high pitched voice near crocodile tears sue : but ... but Consequences to my actions is a poor people thing.. what do you mean officer, im a mother please i wouldny harm a fly
    Sue would rather the world blow up than her son become an invalid.

Also, it's become pretty clear that either Sue completely forgot being turned into a Hound by Ahab or she wants that shit for her son.

American explorers enter an island where they are prohibited from entering, they attack a foreign government basing on false premises and are surprised when there are consequences.

Yeah, it sounds about right.
    the residents are also american citizens

remember marauders where they go into every country to fight the military?

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    The silliness is baffling. I just wanna see Rogue punch someone.
    You know she will. I wonder if Zdarsky will malke a reference to her off-panel fling with Torch during Uncanny Avengers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    Sue would rather the world blow up than her son become an invalid.

Also, it's become pretty clear that either Sue completely forgot being turned into a Hound by Ahab or she wants that shit for her son.
    how does this coorelate with me mocking sue storm marvel's first karen?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    how does this coorelate with me mocking sue storm marvel's first karen?
    It's just showing that she's not only Marvel's First Karen, she's Marvel's First Ultra-Karen.

Astonishing Member

Apocalypse invades and takes over another country - the board, he’s just looking for his horsemen, long live Krakoa, daddy is hot!

FF invades another country, runs away-they were looking for their kids? Such entitled Karens!

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Apocalypse invades and takes over another country - the board, he’s just looking for his horsemen, long live Krakoa, daddy is hot!

FF invades another country, runs away-they were looking for their kids? Such entitled Karens!
    Except that Morgana le Fay was not the legitimate ruler of Otherworld and the Braddocks are.

BANNED

camelot is one part of otherworld and its rightfull ruller was gone, they werent attempting to conquer the white citatel but get an audience and give betsy her right as the new captain brittain, and none of us are blaming the agression of saturdyne, its normal.
    the f4 act like they didnt do anything wrong, no luvs your getting spanked

Apocalypse is now a fan favorite

Sue dare to not worship krakoa

talk about bias

Except that Morgana le Fay was not the legitimate ruler of Otherworld and the Braddocks are.
    Just what americans do to 3rd world countries