Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I lowkey hate how they really played themselves with this all is forgiven policy takes away from the drama of it all.
    Your right.

I thought The Age of Hero vs Hero was over.....why are we still at each other's throats. I get it some people don't like Wanda hell I don't like Wanda. But we don't need to be at each others throats about it.

In Uncanny Avengers Rogue punched the Shit out of her. I felt that was for ME and ALL of Mutankind.

BANNED

Any crossover with Wanda is just gonna lead to her being unretconned and her being a mutant again, and breaking the internet because that's how clever Marvel is.
    mhh doubtfull, her current status quo will stick until at least wanda vision, since the virus delayed everything that will also be, then whenever comes from that it 100 % wont be mutant or mags related, hence it might be the pushing point to assure the current retcon sticks.
    Time + mcu= permenant non mutant wanda

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    mhh doubtfull, her current status quo will stick until at least wanda vision, since the virus delayed everything that will also be, then whenever comes from that it 100 % wont be mutant or mags related, hence it might be the pushing point to assure the current retcon sticks.
    Time + mcu= permenant non mutant wanda
    Well Wanda Vision is supposed to just be set up for multiverse of madness, and maybe Young Avengers with the Minimoffs, Multiverse could be the setup for X-men for all we know, I don't really think the show will really set anything for Wanda in a comic standpoint, like at most they might have her drop Voodoo and get back with Vision, and actually try to be a mother in a little miniseries but that's about it.

Anything having to do with the unretcon is probably gonna be a Hickman thing, the seeds are being planted too.

BANNED

Well Wanda Vision is supposed to just be set up for multiverse of madness, and maybe Young Avengers with the Minimoffs, Multiverse could be the setup for X-men for all we know, I don't really think the show will really set anything for Wanda in a comic standpoint, like at most they might have her drop Voodoo and get back with Vision, and actually try to be a mother in a little miniseries but that's about it.

Anything having to do with the unretcon is probably gonna be a Hickman thing, the seeds are being planted too.
    eh doubtfull

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Exactly!!! i'm like that's not what's going on. IF ANYONE is having Orgies my money is on Vulcan.
    I think if anyone would do it my money is on Daken and Shinobi but they would keep in on hellfire territory otherwise Jean and Logan would get on their case.

Another AvX?? OH GOD NO. Judging by how XvF is going it's going to be bad.
    If thereīs going to be one, please let it be written by Hickman at least he would keep make it more interesting.

About Magneto and Xavier accepting Wanda: I think Magneto would be very open, maybe even happy, into accepting Wanda back if sheīs revealed to be a mutant again or his daughter but he knows she hates him so his aceptance or rejection would not be a priority for her. Traditionaly I could see Charles accepting her but this new Hickman Charles is a little rare, in the sense that he came up with the "pretender" moniker and I would just love to see him explain to Mags why he thought that was neccesary, then again Charles has yet to explain to Magneto why his evil twin sister destroyed Genosha so him not talking about Wanda either itīs a possibility.

I think the WandaVision show will tease mutants a little, maybe with one cameo or someone talking about mutants but marvel will bring them on their own movie. Magneto is more complicated but Kevin Feige had ideas about his character since the Captain America movie came out so I would not be surprised if heīs teased on WandaVison or Dr strange and the multiverse of madness.

Whatīs a sure thing is that Tommy and Billy will be on WandaVision and had a part on the young avengers movie.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 03-24-2020 at 02:17 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I think if anyone would do it my money is on Daken and Shinobi but they would keep in on hellfire territory otherwise Jean and Logan would get on their case.

If thereīs going to be one, please let it be written by Hickman at least he would keep make it more interesting.

I think Magneto would be very open into accepting Wanda back if sheīs revealed to be a mutant again or his daughter but he knows she hates him so his aceptance or rejection would not be a priority for her.

Traditionaly I could see Charles accepting her but this new Hickman Charles is a little rare, in the sense that he came up with the "pretender" moniker and I would just love to see him explain to Mags why he found that neccesary, then again Charles has yet to explain to Magneto his evil twin sister destroyed Genosha so him them not talking about Wanda either itīs a possibility.
    Oh yeah Daken forgot about him. Nice one ya your probably right.

I think Hickman would be on the Mutant side considering how he's writing the X-Men as of now..IMO. Hmm really? I guess so, but I think Exodus and the rest of Mutantkind(mainly children) would HATE her being on that Island. LOL

Personally, looking at the All New All Different Charles and Erik they won't even talk to her or engage with her. They will give her rules they will have someone watching her 24/7 and she can not leave basically she's not a prisoner, but she is a prisoner.

Oh yeah Daken forgot about him. Nice one ya your probably right.

I think Hickman would be on the Mutant side considering how he's writing the X-Men as of now..IMO. Hmm really? I guess so, but I think Exodus would and the rest of Mutankind(mainly children) would HATE her being that Island. LOL

Personally, I looking at the All New All Different Charles and Erik they won't even talk to her or engage with her. They will give her rules they will have someone watching her 24/7 and she can not leave basically she's not a prisoner, but she is a prisoner.
    This could only happen if Wanda was interested in living on Krakoa and I canīt see her being interested at all, I can see Pietro being interested but not her. I can only see Wanda interacting with Krakoa if thereīs a crossover going on. I still think Magneto would engage with her if she talks to him, donīt see why he would succedenly change his behavoir around her. With Charles I donīt know, maybe the same, he will talk is she talks to him but really it depends greatly on whoīs writting the story.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

BANNED

probably they say " you probably dont even want to live here anyway so you are officaly banished" since she is 100 % not trustworthy of secrets like the various habitats and the ressurection protocols, it be wise to banish her since im pretty sure shed betray the entire island to the avengers if her super heroic self tought something was evil or agaist her perceptions, she was never a real mutant in sharing in their opression and issues .

also in her eyes, mutants dont have a culture or any necessity to band together, she be a bigger danger if allowed in the island and an immense treat
    Last edited by Ferro; 03-24-2020 at 02:25 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    This could only happen if Wanda was interested in living on Krakoa and I canīt see her being interested at all, I can see Pietro being interested but not her. I can only see Wanda interacting with Krakoa if thereīs a crossover going on. I still think Magneto would engage with her if she talks to him, donīt see why he would succedenly change his behavoir around her. With Charles I donīt know, maybe the same, he will talk is she talks to him but really it depends greatly on whoīs writting the story.
    True. You see she has not said anything about Krakoa yet the residents of Krakoa are talking shit about Wanda LOL. Hmm, I well I guess so. You know yeah if they can talk to Apocalypse and Humans who tried to kill them then yes. Your probably right they will talk to her. But the residents of Krakoa will mark her as a traitor. Which is fine with ME :-) I don't like Wanda Maximoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro
    probably they say " you probably dont even want to live here so keep yourself from our secrets" since she is 100 % less trustworthy of secrets like the various habitats and the ressurection protocols, it be wise to banish her since im pretty sure shed betray the entire island to the avengers if her super heroic self tought something was evil
    also in her eyes dont have a culture or any necessity to band together, she be a bigger danger if allowed in the island

Thatīs why I think she would not be interested in being on the island I can see her just thinkning of it as Genosha part 2 and not wanting anything to do with it but I can see Pietro being at least curious.

True. You see she has not said anything about Krakoa yet the residents of Krakoa are talking shit about Wanda LOL. Hmm, I well I guess so. You know yeah if they can talk to Apocalypse and Humans who tried to kill them then yes. Your probably right they will talk to her. But the residents of Krakoa will mark her as a traitor. Which is fine with ME :-) I don't like Wanda Maximoff.
    I like Wanda but unless marvel plans to address the depowered issue again I think it best for Krakoa and Wanda to not interact at all. Of course that will not stop any writer on doing precisely that just for the sheer drama. if that happens I hope itīs someone who can keep the characters voices right at least.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 03-24-2020 at 02:28 PM.

BANNED

Wanda would probably lie and serve as a spy to the humans, 100 %

BANNED

I feel like Franklin is going to have the WRONG Idea about what Krakoa is.......and I fear that his parents and charles and Erik are the cause of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    probably they say " you probably dont even want to live here anyway so you are officaly banished" since she is 100 % not trustworthy of secrets like the various habitats and the ressurection protocols, it be wise to banish her since im pretty sure shed betray the entire island to the avengers if her super heroic self tought something was evil or agaist her perceptions, she was never a real mutant in sharing in their opression and issues .

also in her eyes, mutants dont have a culture or any necessity to band together, she be a bigger danger if allowed in the island and an immense treat
    What happened to the “it’s good that all the villains are part of Krakoa so the X-Men can keep an eye on them” philosophy?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    What happened to the “it’s good that all the villains are part of Krakoa so the X-Men can keep an eye on them” philosophy?
    because those have a common enemy: humans.
    wanda is protected from any and all opression, she lays comfortably in the middle of the human heroes, if she becomes a mutant once more, her mutant status means nothing to her characther and point of view, so it would just be a door for her to invade and Spy on krakoa, plan its avenger sanctioned destruction "for the greater good" from the inside out.

Why is Doom lecturing Xavier? *looks around* How is that... how does that... what the hell is this mini even about?!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!