Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Nope. It's going to lead to Wanda being better than everyone. And yeah your right she will be retconned back into being a Mutant. Which will make Charles and Magneto a Hypocrite if they don't accept her.
    Or just thinking with some common sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    eh doubtfull
    LMAO this KracKed me up for some reason lol

I think Hickman would be on the Mutant side considering how he's writing the X-Men as of now..IMO. Hmm really? I guess so, but I think Exodus and the rest of Mutantkind(mainly children) would HATE her being on that Island. LOL prisoner.
    Uhhhhh well she did cause the deaths of countless Mutants

Personally, looking at the All New All Different Charles and Erik they won't even talk to her or engage with her. They will give her rules they will have someone watching her 24/7 and she can not leave basically she's not a prisoner, but she is a prisoner.
    Uhhhhh well she did cause the deaths of countless Mutants

Wanda would probably lie and serve as a spy FOR the humans, 100 %
    Fixed for ya lol
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

man thank you, but you get the point, wanda has complete apathy over mutants and the x-men, i cant see her not trying to destroy what she probably percieves as another villain island.

Ugh let's leave the Pretender at her house doing yoga and talking to ghosts or whatever she does to not stay relevant these days.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I feel like Franklin is going to have the WRONG Idea about what Krakoa is.......and I fear that his parents and charles and Erik are the cause of it.
    Sadly I agree but then again Franklin is only interested in getting his powers back at the moment so itīs not a great loss imo. Itīs probable the crossover will end with the X-men gifting him a krakoa flower to open a portal in case he wants or needs to go there and Franklin keeping in contact with Kitty or Logan.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Sadly I agree but then again Franklin is only interested in getting his powers back at the moment so itīs not a great loss imo. Itīs probable the crossover will end with the X-men gifting him a krakoa flower to open a portal in case he wants or needs to go there and Franklin keeping in contact with Kitty or Logan.
    100% this is how it ends, with Franklin also not telling his parents about it so it's left as an open plot for Hickman to pick up on later. Which also means this mini will be even more useless than it looks now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Ugh let's leave the Pretender at her house doing yoga and talking to ghosts or whatever she does to not stay relevant these days.
    That's what we all want, but we also all know the pretender is much more spitefull and condescending towards mutants than that

100% this is how it ends, with Franklin also not telling his parents about it so it's left as an open plot for Hickman to pick up on later. Which also means this mini will be even more useless than it looks now.
    I like that!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I can see that. And I can see Charles apologizing for thinking Franklin is better off with him in the end. But whatever I just wanna see the FF get their ass whooped again. :-)

That's what we all want, but we also all know the pretender is much more spitefull and condescending towards mutants than that
    I hope she's not brought into the equation until much, much later. Unless she's brought in so Rogue can punch her.

Exodus propaganda is working on me.

I hope she's not brought into the equation until much, much later. Unless she's brought in so Rogue can punch her.

Exodus propaganda is working on me.
    Slandering wanda is literally the most memorable thing he's done.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    His hair is epic and speaks volumes. Period.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

What happened to the “it’s good that all the villains are part of Krakoa so the X-Men can keep an eye on them” philosophy?
    They must first WANT to live on Krakoa and follow itīs rules and thereīs no scenario I can think of Wanda wanting to live or visit there unless during an emergency.

"To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

I can see that. And I can see Charles apologizing for thinking Franklin is better off with him in the end. But whatever I just wanna see the FF get their ass whooped again. :-)
    I would like to see this too

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha
    Agreed, thatīs probably howīs going to be unless this "God Force" has a part to play on future stories for both the X-men and FF4.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    and he's not wrong to do so, yass breakoutstar

Oh yeah back to the mini, the false god Franklin could barely pull a rabbit out of hat if someone asked him too right now this mini never should have existed.